Chapter 3

5 years have passed since they arrived at middle earth, yet they did not change, physically at least.
The lessons were going great and according to severus he was at a master level already ( at most things at least).
Their middle earth lesson though we're a little harder, they both had to learn after all, and from books only never nearing any settlement or meeting any of the species of this world.
Yet now after five years harry could no longer wait, he was practically vibrating in place, today was the day.
Today, after two days of packing and sealing everything they own, they will finally go travel the world, have an adventure, meet people.

"Stop pacing, your giving me a headache" breathed Severus closing the front door.
Jumping a bit, Harry put his hand on his heart " sev don't scare me like this" while giving him a pout.
" Beside I'm not pacing, I'm just a bit excited"
His only Replay was a dry " sure" .

" Come we have days to travel untill reaching our first destination"
They had both decided the first place they wanted to see was Hobbiton, the home of Hobbit's.

The travel it self was fun and informative too, even when walking through the woods they continued their lessons, but when they were only two day's journey away from reaching Hobbiton something an expected happened.

Harry was cooking dinner like every other night while sev organised their sleeping bags when they hard loud voices and second later footsteps and breaking branches.

" S-sev..." Harry whispered quietly looking both panicked and exited.
" Sh..." Sev put himself closer to harry with his wand already out ready for anything.

A stressful minute passed and finally they could see who it is making so much noise.

A dwarf, two in fact.

And they looked just as surprised as they were.

" What are you doing here ?" Sev asked after regaining himself .
The two dwarfs looked at the stick the man pointing at them doubtfully before answering.

" We have walked for days searching for Hobbiton when an amazing smell-" the brown haired one started only to be cut by his blond companion " don't tell them wher we are going idiot" hissing at him.

" What do you-" sev started threatening only for him to be cut as well" we are traveling to Hobbiton too, my name is harry, do you want to join us for dinner?" Harry asked excitedly.

Breathing through his nose Severus put his wand down " what have I told you about talking to strangers? " Looking at harry as if he was a small child instead of a twenty year old.

Stroking his head sheepishly he answered" not to... But they look nice" pouting again.

Sev was about to answer him but was interpreted, again.
" We would love to join you" the brown haired one said ignoring his brother helf hearted glare, " my name is Kili and this is my brother Fili " giving a big exited smile mirroring that of harry.

" I guess there's no other choice now, I am Severus,nice to meet you, if you you hurt him in any way I will kill you" giving both dawrfs a once over before seating down for dinner.