Chapter 3

The sun is pretty high up in the sky. I should probably start heading back to the house I thought slowly manoeuvring my self down the tree.
" And there," I said as my feet hit the dirt. Looking around I didn't see anybody. They probably finished the game already and forgot to tell me I thought.

Running towards home, hopping over tree roots, the wind blowing threw my hair. It felt incredible I felt free, like nothing was holding me back. I felt like I could do anything.
'' Guys!! Look it's Y/N " Kazuya yelled. Everybody stoped and turned their head's towards the tree line. I looked over at the little group that my siblings had made.

Norman turned to look at were Kazuya was pointing and our eyes meet and my eyes instinctively looked at the ground.

Looking at the ground I didn't see his worried stare, everyone else noticed it. '' Y/N! " Kazuya yelled as she jumped onto me. I luckily caught her, wincing as some of my wounds reopened. Hopefully that didn't show on my face I thought as I brought me and Kazuya back to the rest of the group.

All the younger kids swarmed me like bees do with honey. '' Y/N! You won, you beat Norman " one of the younglings said. I'll I could do was stand there and force myself to smile. To spread the illusion that I was fine, that I was perfectly ok. When I wasn't, but they didn't need to know that, nobody needed to know that except for me.

   '' Come on everyone stop crowding Y/N " Norman said breaking up the group surrounding me on all sides.
Grabing my hand he lead me away from the rest of the group. '' Thanks Norman," I whispered into his ear, him giving me one of his beautiful smiles that would just light up anybodys day.

To be Continued
Sorry for the short chapter
Word Count: 324