Chapter 7

.

      '' Hey Y/N, can I talk to you " It was Ray. Ray was the one who grabed my arm.

        '' Ray I'm kinda busy right now, I have to bring Tommy, Kazuya and Toby there breakfast, so no you can't talk to me right now " I said shaking his hand off my arm.

        '' And what about you? Are you going to eat? " He asked.

       '' Oh I already ate Ray " I lied. He looked at me one eyebrow raised his face displaying how he very clearly didn't believe me.

       '' Now if you excuse me I have people to feed " I said grabbing Tommy, Kazuya and Tobys food from the microwave. Shutting the door behind me on my way out. Once again entering the dinning room. I scanned the room looking for the three of them.

          '' Toby, I'm so hungry " I hear Tommy say. I look towards where tthe sound came from and I see the three of them sitting at a table in the back right corner of the room.

          Walking over to where there seated I say '' Sorry I took so long guys, I just got held up in the kitchen. I promise that it will not happen again, you have my word. "

         '' FOOD!! " Tommy and Toby yell out simultaneously. I smiled their a bunch of goofballs but their my goofballs. I set their food down in front of them and Tommy and Toby immediately start digging into their food.

         Kazuya looked at me her fiery red hair glimmering from the sunlight, that was streaming in through a nearby window. She looked absolutely breath taking. Her sparkling amber colored eyes staring into my own violet ones. I love the color of her eyes, there so beautiful. We sat there for a little while like that just staring into each others eyes.

             Reading the stories that lie within them. Then she broke the silence with gently spoken words.
'' Y/N you don't have to apologize for being held up. It's ok ". I smiled at her '' Kazuya you have such a beautiful soul. Has anyone ever told you that? " She shook her head '' Well you do. So don't forget that. Ok? " I said to her.

         '' Ok Y/N " She responded. Not long after that everyone had finshed eating. '' Alright guys now that everybodys done eating. Whar do you guys want to do today? " I asked shifting my gaze between the three of them.

          '' I want to read in the library today. Can we do that Y/N? " Kazuya said.  '' Sure we can do some reading in the library today Kazuya. Now what about you two. What do you two want to do today? " I said focusing my gaze onto the pair. 

            '' I want to play hide and seek!! Can we please play hide and seek todat Y/N. " Tommy said having finally decided on what he wanted to do today. '' Now Toby. What do you want to do? " I asked him looking at him as he was deciding what he wanted to do today. '' I want to play tag today " Toby said having finally made up his mind about what he wanted to do today.

         I smiled warmly at the three of them. '' Those are some good ideas how about we start with some hide and seek to give your stomachs some time to settle. Is everyone ok with starting with hide and seek? " I asked.

         '' Yes mine got choosen first " Tommy said not even trying to hide the fact that he's super pumped about it. '' I'm ok with playing hide and seek first Y/N " Kazuya said her glimmering amber eyes looking at me. '' Yeah I guess that's fine " Toby responded.

          '' Great. I'll be the seeker first. I will count to thirty and then I'm going to go looking for you. So you only have thirty seconds to hide. " I said covering my eyes with my hands.

          '' Alright I'm starting. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Twenty. Twenty one. Twenty two. Twenty three. Twenty four. Twenty five. Twenty six. Twenty seven. Twenty eight. Twenty nine. Thirty. Alright I'm coming to find you three " I said uncovering my eyes.

         Alright now if I were them where would I hide I thought as I climbed up the giant set of staircases. Approaching the hallway on my right I see a pair of little legs sticking out from underneath the curtains at the end of the hallway. This is probably Kazuya, Tommy and Toby usually hide together I thought as I slowly approached up to the window. '' Found you!! " I said as I moved the curtains out of the way reveling Kazuya. So I was right. '' Aww man you found me and here I thought this place was a really good hiding spot this time " Kazuya said pouting slightly. I just smiled at her. '' Am I the first one out Y/N? " She said looking up at me slightly.

            '' Yeah you are Kazuya. But don't worry being found first doesn't mean you had a bad hiding spot. It just means that Toby and Tommy had a slightly better one " I respond. Kazuya gazed  down at the floor. I frowned how do I make her feel better. Then an idea sparked that's it I thought. '' Hey Kazuya if you want later I can show you some good hiding spots. But only if you want to. So what do you say, do you want to? " I told her. At this she looked up positively beaming '' Yes I want to Y/N. Thank you " She said embracing me in a hug.

            At this I froze, my muscles felt as stiff as boards. I felt like I couldn't move, I was floundering. I didn't know what to do. '' Y/N what are you doing? " Norman's voice bounced off the walls in the hallway and echoed throughout the room. '' Norman!! " Kazuya yelled unwrapping her arms from around me and bolting towards Norman embracing him in a hug. I felt like I could finally breath again, my muscles relaxed and I felt at ease.

          " Hey Norman " I said giving him a weak smile and slight wave.  '' Y/N can Norman play hide and seek with us? " Kazuya said turning towards me a huge smile laying across her face. How could I say no to that face? But what about Norman, I don't want him to figure it out. But it would make Kazuya so very happy and I want her to be happy. What do I do? Kazuya looked at me hopefulness in her eyes. Alright I've made up my mind.

         '' Norman- "

To be continued
Word Count: 1110