Chapter 4 [ Dill - Guardian ]

[Onew P.O.V.]

A few days later...

Onew walking into a bar, as he finds his seat at the counter bar, seating next to a man who is taking a sip of alcohol, the man then puts his glass on the table before saying "You are here."

Onew replied, "What do you want to tell me?"

"Well, not here." The man said before finishing up his alcohol then pays the bill. "Come, let's have a walk." The man said before they both walk out of the bar

At the parked yacht, the man and Onew sat down.

"Do you want a drink?" the man offered.

"No, thank you." Onew replied.

The man poured himself a drink in a cup before taking a sip.

"What do you want to talk about?" Onew asked.

The man put down the cup before looking at Onew. "I have been proud of how you've been doing your work with me and so, I have come to the conclusion that you should help me out with this. There are these people who are having tons of diamonds and so I am not trading with them but we are going to set them up so we can have those diamonds. You can ask our men to help you out and I'll be there after the successful trade. You'll have your share."

Onew nods slightly "I will do my best Dae Jung-Nim."

Dae Jung laughs and says "I know I can count on you."

[Narration - Onew]

'Dae Jung is a capo, he works for the mafia for years, he has shed blood, sweat, and tears for the boss ever since, I have been in the gang for a few years and have been doing everything to do my duty. I am a gangster'

----------------------------------------

The next day...

[Y/N P.O.V.]

As she rides her bicycle while humming before she reaches her flower shop, she suddenly came to a shock as she saw the flower shop destroyed, flowers all tossed and thrown to the ground, and glasses shattered, nosy neighbors gather to see the mess and lots of chitter-chattering. She quickly gets out of her bicycle as she quickly goes into the shop to check on grandma.

Grandma seats on the chair, sobbing and wiping her tears continually. She goes to her side and embraces her and asked "Grandma, are you okay?"

The grandma hugged her "There were these three men who came to the shop and started messing up everything. It was frightening!" grandma replied.

"Are you hurt?" she asked

"No, I am fine." grandma replied as she sobs.

She caresses grandma's back gently and says "Don't worry, I am here now."

Onew then walks into the shop as he called out her name and asked "Are you okay?"

She turns and sees Onew. Onew sighed in relief as he saw her and her grandma safe.

"She said three men did that?" Onew asked as they both strolled down the street

"Yes, who would do such a thing!" she said

"Well, who do you have in mind?"

"I have no idea, my grandma, and I have no dispute with anyone."

"Do you think it's those three men that we encountered that day?" Onew asked

"Maybe."

"Well, look Y/N, I will protect you and your grandma. So just call me if anything." Onew says before giving his number to her and smiled. "Don't worry, I will also ask my friends to help clean up your shop."