Chapter 6 [ Rhododendron - Beware ]

"I like you..." Onew said

She looked at him with flattering eyes; Onew continued saying...

"...you are like a sister to me."

"What??" She reacted

"You are very likable that I want to consider you as my sister."

She scoffed "Whatever. I should get going."

"Wait!" Onew said as she hurried away.

"Did I say something wrong?" Onew asked himself with concern.

--------------------------------------

[Onew P.O.V.]

Onew's cellphone started ringing in his pocket, Onew reached in his pocket and pull out his phone and answer the call, placing the phone against his ear. "Hello?"

On-call: "The same place" *call ends*

Onew put his phone back in his pocket then walks calmly to a designated location.

-------------------------------------

Arriving at a secluded place, Onew looked around before a man came forward and walks to Onew...

"You have news for me?" the man asked.

"Yes, sir Minho" Onew replied and gives a paper to Minho before continuing "There will be a trade with the Russians, and I was assigned to take part in it. I was also told it won't end well"

"Go as planned, we will keep our eyes on you and the package."

"Yes, sir, thank you sir"

"Don't lose sight of the tango"

"Yes, sir"

Minho pats Onew's shoulder

[Narration - Onew]

"I am an undercover cop and I was assigned to take a dangerous mission"

--------------------------------------------

[Y/N P.O.V.]

Wrapping a flower for a customer before handing it over to the lady customer, she smiled at the customer while saying "Thank you! Do come again"

"Will do!" the customer replied before she walks away.

A mysterious man enters the shop and asked: "Hi, are you Y/N?"

"Yes, that's me"

"Here" he hands a package to her and asks her to sign, she signs before the delivery man walks out of the shop, leaving the package with her.
She unwraps the package, thinking what is it and who is it from.
Soon as she opens the package, she discovers a liver full of blood and it reeks.

Hours later....

A cop is parked at the front of the flower shop, one of the cop talks to Y/N... "Do you know anyone in particular that you have a bad relationship with?"

"No, there isn't. I know there is this three men that harassed me before this but i don't know, i don't think it would be them. I have done nothing to deserve this from them. Like, who would even send me a chicken's liver?!"

"I am sorry you have to go through this situation, we will try our very best to solve this case, for now, rest assured as we take care of the rest"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, is there anything else we can help you with, madam?"

"No, there isn't. Thank you" she said as she rubs her palm against her forehead

"Alright then if there is anything, you can contact me" he said while writing down on a piece of paper on his notepad before tearing the piece of paper and handing it to her. "My name is Minho, you can call me if there is an issue again"

"Thank you very much, Minho"

"You're most welcome. We will get going now. Have a good day madam"