2

"Do ya' have sex or do ya' make love?"

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤-
𝖬𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒 , 7:45 𝖺𝗆

"Ight baby stand right here" your mom said grabbing her camera. "Ma, I gotta go ima miss the bus" you complain but straighten up after receiving a glare from your mother. "Ok, one more" she said changing angles.

"Ight ma I gotta go" you say picking up your bag. Your siblings were still getting ready, having to leave for school a few minutes after you. "Ok ima see y'all later" you say closing the door.

"Yo what took you so long" you heard Deena ask from the sidewalk. "My momma wanted pictures" you say now walking next to Deena. "I like ya fit sis" Deena complemented looking you up and down.

"I could say the same for you." You say complementing her back. Deena had on a black Juicy couture set paired with some juicy couture slides. "You wearing slides with the weather this damn cold" you ask looking down at her feet.

"Uhh as I stated first day, first impressions, plus my feet look straight" Deena said wiggling her toes. "Could've at least  wore socks" you mumble fixing your bag.

You were wearing high waisted baggy jeans, paired with a white cropped sweater, and your Tims. "I slayed yo ass" Deena said admiring your hair. You took the curlers out this morning literally right before you left the house.

"I know" you say pushing your hair back. "Yo! Y/n and Deenasia!" A voice yelled out from the bus stop. "Bruh, Dru stop calling me by my government name!" Deena said pushing his head.

"Shit, my bad" Dru said throwing his hand up in defense. "Wassup Dru" you say standing next to him. "Was good y/n you looking nice" Dru said looking you up and down. "Oh I totally don't exist" Deena said looking up the sidewalk.

"You to D" Dru said pulling a small bag out his pockets. "You still do this shit?" You ask Dru watching him pull out a blunt. "Dude the bus is like right there" Deena said pointing to the bus coming down the street.

"Word?..oh shit" Dru said quickly putting the stash back in his pockets. "Right put that shit up" you say walking on to the bus. All you heard when you got on the bus where hellos, heys, people calling your name out loud.

"Hello...hello...wassup" you say walking down the aisle trying to find a seat. "Gah damn" Deena said sitting next to you. "Damn!" Everyone said on the bus as the bus driver took off making everyone jerk back.

"Muthafucka's start back driving busses and don't know how to act" Deena said looking out the window. "I'm tired" you mumble leaning your head on Deena's shoulder.

"Now y/n."

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥-
8:20 𝖺𝗆

As you and everyone entered the school y'all were greeted with welcomes, some lazy, some energized. "Y/n you got yo schedule?" Deena asked before you got knocked to the floor by a hard bump to your shoulder.

"Yo what the fuck, watch where the fuck you going!" You yelled to the person who bumped into you, having everyone in the area to stare, having Deena help you up. "Oops" The person in front of you said walking off.

"Bitch ass nigga" you say brushing the dust off your pants. "What did you say?" The person turned around. "I said bitch ass nigga," you say walking off with Deena to find your schedule.

"Damn y/n what a way to start off the first day of school." Deena said as y'all walked the halls. "Yea well niggas need to watch where they goin" you said fixing your posture. "Not gon lie y/n he was fine, his buzz cut-"

"D, we have no time to talk about everything you saw" you cut her off walking into the front office to grab y'all schedules.

"Lemme see your classes" you say grabbing Deena's schedule. "We got the same classes except 4th" you mumble giving her the schedule back.

"Well let's go before that damn bell rings" you say as you and Deena take off to your first class. "Welcome ladies have a seat." The teacher said from her desk. "Alright that should be everyone- oh a little late aren't we" the teacher said looking towards the door.

"Sorry" the voice said walking into the classroom having you look up. It was the same one who bumped into you. "Oh my fucking god" you mumble putting your head down. The teacher started taking attendance as you just laid there.

"Y/n Miller?"

"Here" you say having all eyes go on you, even the person who bumped into you later seeing him roll his eyes to another person. "Bitch." You mumbled looking at your nails.

"Connie Springer?"

"Here" Connie said looking picking his head back up. "Ok so his name is connie" Deena said looking in your direction.

"Ok and"

"How do ya' live, do ya' give or do ya' take love?"