8

𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞                      9:21 am

𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
                      9:21 am

"Y/n," "y/n wake up bitch we're late" Deena says slapping you in your face. "Don't fucking slap me hoe" you say grouchy sitting up. "Ok we'll bitch it's the second day of school and we're already late so hurry the fuck up and jus throw on some clothes" Deena says running to her bathroom.

"I wonder why we're late DEENA?" You groan removing the covers off you. "It's because my alarm didn't go off hoe" Deena said rolling her eyes. "How the fuck we gon get there the bus already came" you ask putting on some of Deena's sweat pants.

"Uhhh" Deena said stopping her movements. "Shit walk I guess" Deena said walking to her bathroom. "Oh my god" you say grabbing a new toothbrush out the pack walking to Deena's bathroom.

"this shit is fucking ridiculous" you said with straight attitude walking to the sink

"what's ridiculous y/n, the fact that we're late or the fact that i wanted you to have fun" Deena said turning to face you. "D i don't wanna argue right now" you said sighing placing your toothbrush on the counter

"no y/n i wanna know" Deena said following you out the bathroom. "not right now deenasia" you said grabbing your phone. "i'm walking home to get my bookbag i'll bring your clothes back later" you said walking out Deena's house.

"the fuck" Deena said watching you walk out

Even though you and Deena had been best friends for years sometimes you'd doubt y'all's friendship. Sometimes you'd wonder is it really worth still being in a friendship with Deena. All the things Deena has done and still do is it really worth dealing with.

All the talking for you, making decisions for you as if you don't have your own head, almost makes you think of peer pressure especially last night and your starting to get sick of it.

Sometimes you wonder if that break you guys had should've lasted longer..

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥-
9:54 am

    "Good morning, here" the front office lady said as she passed you a pass. "Thank you" you mumbled walking down the hall to your first block.

"Great" you say to yourself as you see Deena already there before you.

"A little grumpy aren't we" Ms. Zoe said as you passed her your late pass. "yo you good?" Connie ask as you pass by him and sat in your seat.

You weren't trying to ignore him, but you had your headphones on. "let's go ahead and take those off y/n" Ms. Zoe said pointing to her ears staring at you

"My bad" you said putting your headphones away

"listen y/n about ear-" Deena tried talking to you but the bell rang and you immediately got up and left. you really wanted to know what Deena had to say but on the other end you really didn't give a fuck.

as you was walking to your locker you got lost trying to find it again. "Need help?" Connie said walking up behind you. "nah i'm straight" you said slightly turning your head after noticing it was Connie.

"yo y/n what's wrong, thought we got on better term's yesterday?" Connie asked propped against the locker next to yours

"nun bout you con" you said closing your locker

"Connie, my bad" you said after realizing you called him con. "no, you straight you can call me con" connie said walking next to you.

"y/n i know we jus met, but you can talk to me if somethings wrong" Connie said stopping you in the hall. you never expressed your feelings to anyone, not even to your mom or Deena.

You hated expressing how you felt. You always got told how you should speak to someone, but you jus felt like it wouldn't mean shit to them.

As trust worthy as Connie looks, you jus met him yesterday so expressing what happened and how you feel would be a no in your books right now.

"Nothings wrong Connie i'm sure" you say walking to your 2nd block.

"Fuck" Connie mumbled walking in the opposite direction.

(i lost my lil gif yall😬)