CH46

Sayings - Normal
'Thought' - Italic
*Action* - Bold

«-------------------------»

Cobalt blue eyes and hazel brown eyes continue to stare at each other without a blink.

Voices of the people who are walking around speak endlessly. The loud rail squealing of the trains. It's loud and irritating. However, they couldn't hear anything.

A chilly breeze is blowing their hair gently. The snow fluttered down from the dim cloudy sky. This night is probably the coldest one than the past nights. They seem not to feel any cold.

It's like nothing exists around but only the two of them. And–

*TRAIN'S BELL RINGING*

"All aboard!"

*FLINCH*

Senses snaps. They flinch in surprise because of the conductor's call and the deafening bell of the trains. Realizing that they're staring at each other, they cut their eye contact by looking away. Faint blush is visible on their cheeks. Feeling a bit flustered.

'T-The train!' He thought. Three minutes left. Hopefully, they weren't staring for that long.

"W-Were you waiting for me?" He asked while scratching his cheek.

"I just c-came," She answered as she approach him. She faces him again. The scent of sweet strawberries is getting stronger. "I was looking for you."

'She was... looking for me,' He thought as his eyebrows moves up.

Again. He felt it again. His heart skip a beat. Why his heart is beating? Is he gonna have an illness in his heart? Sigh. He should be one of the intelligent mages in Fairy Tail, but he doesn't know why his heart is skipping a beat.

But...

He felt surprised. He's surprised that she was looking for him. Maybe this is really important to her like Makarov told him. He felt happy that she was looking for him. He never thought that she would after everything that happened.

Of course. She will look for him. Like she told herself as if she is promising herself, she will not let the past repeat itself. She hopes that he knows that. She wants him to know that. If he didn't know it, she will let him know.

But not now, probably never. She's not that brave. They're still not okay.

"R-Right," He looks at her once more. "We should go now. The train is departing for a few seconds."

"Okay. Lead the way," She said.

They began heading to the train station, side by side. There is a distance between them. Just because they're talking and together, they can be close like before.

"All aboard!" The conductor of the last train calls. Y/n felt relief. He thought that the train already advance. He knows this conductor. He leads Erza to the conductor.

"Hey twerp," He called the small young man. He made the conductor freak out. "L-L/n-san!"

"We're not late, right?" Y/n asked.