Chapter 2 - Work Drinks 🍋

Bakugo chuckled as he began to unbutton his pants.

"5 minutes." I said again raising my eyebrows at him.

I needed to make it clear that I was only his for those 5 minutes and any longer than that I would start getting questioned by the work group.

He smirked. "Clocks ticking then. Let's see if you can get the job done in 5 minutes." He said cockily as he shuffled in his seat to remove his pants.

What a cocky asshole...

I watched as his pants fell down to his ankles and his dick sprung free. "Didn't you technically break rule 1?" I asked as I lent back on the desk.

Also how is he already hard... I'm sure there's a joke somewhere there about being erect already, but I'm too pressed for time to think of it ....

"I didn't lure you in here with the intention of asking you for this, I just figured it was a fair trade for my credit card." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "I usually charge a lot more for my services but I take pity on those less fortunate than me." I joked.

Says the bitch who's too broke to buy drinks.... yeah good one...

Bakugo stayed quiet and turned his head to look at his wrist. "4 and a half minutes left." He said with a smirk.

What an asshole... if I wasn't slightly turned on by the site of his dick I would have just left already...

I quickly dropped to my knees and positioned myself between his legs. He shuffled forward on his chair and leaned back placing his hands behind his head.

Right ... time to turn on the charm if I want to get this done in 4 minutes... I'll be cutting it close... but it's not impossible ...

I opened the top two buttons on my shirt to show my cleavage before I lent forward to grab his shaft. I began to run my hand up and down it slowly as I looked up at him. I made sure to pull my arms together to help pop my boobs out. I could already see a small drip of precum leaking from his tip.

Bakugo frowned at me. "Hey, that's not fair."

What ... not fair that I know you're a tits and ass man?... yeah, sorry Bakugo but I can read you like a book...

I moved my face closer to his dick as I continued to stroke it in my hand. I pressed my lips to his tip and licked the precum off him. I teased him with my tongue circling his tip with it. Bakugo shuffled in his seat as he bit down on his bottom lip, maybe in an attempt to help him last longer.

I pressed my lips to his tip again but this time opened them allowing his long shaft to fill my mouth. I inched my way down him pulling off every few sucks to keep the moisture in my mouth. I looked up at him and noticed his biceps flex as he tried to compose himself.

Hmm 3 minutes left Bakugo...

I just wish he didn't look so damn hot while I was doing this... I really don't have time to fuck him....

I focused my attention back onto the task at hand and fastened my pace. I sucked him into my mouth deeper and deeper with each movement I made, bopping my head in a nice rhythm.

He's already so fucking close...

I moved my hand around his shaft as I continued to suck on it with a faster pace.

I'll take it as a compliment Bakugo...

Bakugo grunted as he relaxed back into the chair. "Ahhh fuck (F/N), can I cum in your mouth?" He asked with a loud moan.