Chapter 5 -Harmless flirting

"Figured what out?" He asked cluelessly.

Have I gotta spell it out for you ... clearly yes...

I removed my hand from his chest and placed it back down at my side. "She's catching on that we might be seeing each other, so it's probably best that we end this before it gets out. Rule 2 right?" I asked softly.

Bakugo kept quiet and released the emergency button on the elevator causing it to start moving again. He completely ignored me, not a single word back to me for the rest of the ride.

The doors opened and we were greeted by 3 people wearing headsets and holding clipboards.

"Bakugo! So glad you could join us, please come right through to the dressing rooms." A man said motioning him to follow.

I watched as they both walked to the dressing room.

Did I just make a huge mistake...

"(F/N)!" A loud cheerful voice boomed.

I spun around to see red riot all dressed for the commercial. He looked handsome in a formal suit accompanied by the expensive jewellery.

"Red riot, hey!" I said still feeling awkward from before. "I just wanted to thank you again for inviting Bakugo to this, he really hates doing these things but I think he was happy that you would be here too." I said with a smile.

He gave me a warm smile. "Please (F/N) call me Kirishima. I'd like to think we're on first name basis these days." He joked. "And I'm the one who should be thanking you, I've asked him to do stuff like this before but he always turns me down. You must have better persuasion than I do." He said giving me a wink.

My cheeks began to burn red.

He can't know!... can he?... how could he know?... wait did Bakugo tell him!... that's against the rules ...

I opened my mouth to reply but no words came out.

A hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. "Are you Bakugos's publicist?" The lady asked looking down at her clipboard.

I managed to nod and gave her an awkward smile.

"Good, we have a TON of questions for you about him." She said flicking through the pages.

"Greaaaaaat." I said sarcastically. "My favourite subject." I joked. "I'll catch you around Kirishima."

He nodded and gave me a small wave as I was rushed off the set and into a side room. There was about 4 hero publicists in there that I had met before, Kirishimas included. But a group of 5 well dressed men and women really caught me off guard.

I sat down beside Kirishimas publicist, her name was Misty. She was nice, kinda reminded me of Chelsea but a lot smarter. No offence Chelsea...

"Who are the suits here for?" I asked her as I sat down.

She continued to tap away at the keys on her laptop and didn't break eye contact with her screen.

"Some big shot celebrity, apparently." She said between chewing some gum loudly.

"That's odd." I said opening my laptop. "They usually either go for full hero shoots or celebs, they never collaborate both. I suppose it would work for this though." I said with a shrug.