1. Soukoku: 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗼 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁.

A/N: Songfic! Please listen to the song before reading! (It's linked over the title, if that's not working, then just search for it on a streaming platform/YouTube.)
It's been a while since I made one, but I love songfics so much.
For this first chapter, I chose one of my favorite songs of all time, "Till Death Do Us Part" by Cypress Hill, coupled with one of my favorite ships of all time, Soukoku (Chuuya x Dazai).
It's gonna be a really long one, since I plan on writing down all the lyrics to make it match up a bit better, and I really hope it's not too confusing with the tense-switching for their memories. The verses are long memories, kind of like their own little oneshots, and when the refrain/hook comes up, it switches tense and we're back to their marriage.
Ok let's go then, this is probably boring to read xd.
---

⏪𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
1.
How many times have we been thru this?
I can tell you that it's getting harder everytime I try to resist
We go way back and you held me down
And you helped me keep my feet moving in the ground
No matter what situation, occasion
You were amazing, you knew just what it took to keep our love blazing
The thug in me, but when we separated, I was thinkin foolishly
Remember when your ex boy tried to bug on me?
I told him: "Bring it on, I'll buy you a slug on me"
He didn't like that, but he didn't want the fight
Fuck 'im, he didn't know how to treat you right
We go hand in hand, they don't understand a man
But you do and I really respect that, damn
We been down so long, but it's all good
That's why I dedicate this song

𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 - 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪
I had been furious that evening. Work had been exhausting as shit, and my day only got worse when I came back from my mission, opened the doors to the port mafia building, and the first thing getting in my sight is a slimy ass looking motherfucker grabbing Chuuya's wrist and basically pleading him to "come back" to him. Chuuya had declined for what seemed like the 10th time now, so me, already fired up, walking up to them boiling with anger, took the guy, whose back was facing me, by surprise when I whacked the back of his head so hard he probably saw stars.
"Are you deaf? He said he doesn't want to", I almost screamed at him, trying to contain myself.
"OWH FUCK! YOU HIS NEW ONE OR WHAT??" He yelled at me. He tried hitting me back, but I ducked away, laughing by now since he seemed to be pretty stupid. "Really, that's all you got? Bring it on, I'll buy you a slug on me", I provocated. He tried aiming directly at my face, but I escaped under his arm and kicked his spine with my foot. He growled loudly, coughed and cursed me.
"Get out." Chuuya's voice was demanding. "BUT I DIDN'T BREAK UP WITH YOU, YOU'RE MINE!"
"Yeah but I broke up with you, bastard, NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"
It seemed like Chuuya finally had lost his composure, since the guy started levitating towards the door and then flew out like someone had just kicked his ass with some metal boots.
"You never told me you had an ex boy."
"Right. Because I don't need to tell you everything", Chuuya said, turning around, then facing me again a few seconds later.
"Thank you... for stepping in. We both know I could've handled that on my own, but... thank you for worrying, still."
Well, that kinda took me off guard.
"You're welcome, partner."
---

⏪𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩
2.
Till Death Do Us Part
I do
⏮️
Till Death Do Us Part
I do

𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢
"You look absolutely stunning, Chuuya. Stop worrying", Kouyou reassures me.
"Mhm yeah. I... It feels a bit surreal... This is really happening, right? I'm not dreaming shit again?"
"You aren't dreaming. Come on now. It's almost time."
It's a big place, I'm still happy they let us rent it. It has two long aisles, the altar with the priest is in the middle on a podium, around those aisles people are standing everywhere.
Me, standing on the end of one aisle, Kouyou behind me fixing something on my suit and Elise holding a basket with flowers. Dazai, surely standing at the end of the other aisle, ready to blow my mind with his looks.
I feel the nervousness paired with excitement and pure happiness bubble up inside me.
I'm about to marry this fucking bastard of a good-looking, smart man with whom I have been in love since I-can't-even-recall-when.
I can't wait too look into those beautiful, hazel eyes and say the words.
---