Charecter sketch (part 1)

So here I am starting my story plz forgive me if there is any mistake .

Siddharth Nigam
He is a handsome,hot,cute, fun-loving boy. All girls drool over him. But he doesn't give them a shit. (A/n abey o uska dil ek hi larki kelie reserved hai). sometimes rude . Belongs to a rich family.(A/n thora to ego hogahi na .) His dad owns a company which comes on number 3 in delhi. Has a secret which he himself doesn't know (😂😂😂) but his parents know.Also had a elder brother who was kidnapped years ago and everyone say that he is dead but he doesn't believe that even he try to find out about him .20 years old.
BFF: Jai,Faisu,Manjul,Jannat,Arishfa.
Sibling: Abhishek Nigam
Nickname: Sid, bawle( for Jannat),ashu(only his family members),chote (his dada called him that).

Sibling: Abhishek NigamNickname: Sid, bawle( for Jannat),ashu(only his family members),chote (his dada called him that)

Avneet Kaur Nandra
She is princess of Delhi. She is the most beautiful princess in all over Asia. Everyone say "once u see the beauty of Delhi's princess in twice u can fall in love with her. " But except her friends and family members and some trusted servants no one saw her in person. She also has a elder sister who does not live with her but they love each other immensely. She is like beauty with brain 🧠 with strength. Many marriage proposal came to her but she is not ready because she is not believer of arrange marriage. She also has magical powers as just royals have this . She has a special power by which she can transform herself completely to other. She is sweet as sugar for good people but bitter as nim for bad ones. Everyone love her so much. Has a best friend cum sister Reem. She is her secret keeper . She a perfect future queen any kingdom could have . But also wanna enjoy her college life with friends like normal people to know more about her kingdom although she is next queen of Delhi . 20 years old.
BFF: Reem , Anushka,Ritika,Riyaz, Arhaan (Lucky)
Nickname: Avi,Avni,Choti(only for her didi), Muskan (only her family members),jaan(sometimes Riyaz calls her that as he loves her as his own sister)

I will post part 2 tomorrow I guess. I have online classes to attend so bare with this . I am bad at keeping promises so I am not promising. But I will try.....

Stay safe

Your not so innocent author Sini😅😅😅