Ch-5[ Avu's happiness has no bounds]

Guys I am so happy that u all
completed my goal before 24 hours.
Love you alll 😘😘😘

Now let's start with the chapter......

Avu's side.....

Meanwhile Avu and all of her friends convince her mom and dad to permit her to live with her friends but they have one condition that they have to live in another mansion which is avu's bachelorette house..
And they obviously agreed bcs they know that they are avu's parents and her safety is their first priority....

Now our beautiful princess is very happy and she being a kid ........
She is dancing here and there in happiness, excitement and what not....

Now let's see what are they doing with this kiddo...🥰🥰🥰

I am using K aka king aka avu's dad and Q aka queen aka Avu's mom...

K:bas bas princess ab shant ho jaiye...
Hume pata hai ap kitne khus ho lekin thora dhayan se.........

Q: Kiya ap bhi na karne dijie na wo kitni khus hai aur hamare liye unki khusi sabse jada maine rakhti hai 😊😊😊😊

K:ha lekin dekhiye wo kitni uchal kud kar rahi hai gir jayegi...

Q: kuch nahi hoga unhe wo ek brave princess hai thori chot se unhe kuch nahi hoga....

K: are par......

Avu cuts him off and hug him and said"Thank you thank you so much dad don't take tension I will take care of myself and also I have this amazing friends and I am so so so much happy today.........."

Suddenly someone entered in palace and said with pout.....

Sm1:whyyyy without me why are all being so happy........

All looked towards sm1 and become shocked, happy, imotional,and what not.......

Then Avu suddenly said.........

Think think who is sm1...

I want honest answer no cheating......🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Avu:DIDI (She said being imotional)🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Yesssss so this is the entry of our second beauty queen vaishnavi........

Vaish : kya hua sab mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe hai jaise koi alien 👽👽 dharti par aya ho (Author is obsessed with alien 👽👽)

Avu ran towards her and jumped on her hugging and started crying in happiness 😭😭

Avu: didi I missed you itnaaaaaa saraaaaa (She said like a baby)

Vaish said with wet chuckle listening her words (yes she is also crying)" I also missed you baby itnaaaaaa saraaaaa"

Avu chuckle 🤭🤭

Vaish : baby now don't cry 😢 from now I will live with you always 😊😊

All already has tears in their eyes seeing their reunion 😃😃

Avu in her baby voice: sacchi

Vaish: mucchi ☺️☺️

(All who have sisters we many times say that sisters are annoying and blah blah but an elder sister always always have a motherly affection towards her small sister I really feel this as I have a small sister who is 6 years younger than me and this is not any lecture it's really true I am saying I mean writing from my heart ❤️)

Listening this Avu started jumping again and all facepalmed 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ then vaish noticed their friends and call all of them near her and all did a group hug 🤗🤗..
Then she went near her mom dad and took blessings and hugs them..

They all spent some family time with their friends afterall she they think all of them as family..

At night after dinner they all were sitting in vaish room and talking about their life and some random things.....

Suddenly Avu said" di you know I am going to college with all of them😁😁"

Vaish: yuppp dad said me about this and I have a surprise for you in morning 😘😘😘😘

Avu: really!! What is this plz telllll meeeeeeee...(she said with puppy eyes 👀👀)

Vaish: nah nah this will not work

Avu: plzzzzzz 🥺🥺

Vaish: nahh

Avu: fine ( with a angry pout)

Next morning it is time for their departure they all get ready and was waiting for vaish suddenly vaish come with her bags al were looking at her confused suddenly Avu started jumping

Avu: yayyyyyyyu .... Means di is also coming with us

Vaishnavi nodded and Avu hugs her tightly.....

Avu: OMG!! Di thank you thank you thank you for this this is the best surprise.....😘😘😘

They all bid bye and shift to their mansion..

Now their new journey will be begin...

Words:750

I thought that I will post this chapter yesterday but I have test so not gert time btw happy belated sister's day many of u don't know but yesterday was sister's day ❤️❤️

Goals:12 votes , 10 comments

Your not so innocent author Sini 😅😅😅🙈🙈