♧Tsukishima Ending♧

"(y/n) wake up, stop sleeping"

(y/n) slowly wakes up and looks around, as he sat up he sees tsukishima in pajamas.

"huh? What is tsukishima-"

"it's kei, (y/n)... We're married" (y/n) froze and felt something accidentally kick his thigh.

He turns to his left and looks down, there was a twin girl and boy sleeping while sprawling around the blanket.

"oh its..." (y/n) said and tsukishima hears his alarm clock going off, "looks like it's already my day off..."

"day off?" (y/n) said and tsukishima instantly looks at him with an eyebrow raised. "you don't know yet? We're going to have family bonding today-"

"dad... Turn off the alarm clock" the boy said and tsukishima turns off his alarm clock. The little girl and boy then started waking up and either yawns and went to (y/n) and hugs him.

"mama, tell sakaye to keep quiet... I wanna sleep more" (y/n) looks at the little boy and chuckles then picks him up. Sakaye has blonde hair and (e/c) eyes.

"today's a school holiday so why should I then shoichi?" tsukishima sighs then hears a baby crying. While shoichi had (h/c)'s hair colour and tsukishima's eyes.

"ah, it must be kiyomi..." tsukishima said and gets out of bed, (y/n) picks up  shoichi and gets out of bed as well.

--☯--

"shhhh, its okay kiyomi daddy's here..." tsukishima said and pats the baby.

(y/n) stands beside tsukishima and hears the baby slowly quiets down and soon the baby was snoring once again...

"..." (y/n) looks at kiyomi and tsukishima sighs "having kids are much more complicated then I thought..."

"and who's idea was it to have kids again?" (y/n) glances at tsukishima who freezes and looks away from (y/n).

"... Me" (y/n) sighs and sakaye tugs (y/n)'s end of the shirt. "anyways since today everyone's free, how about we make some pancakes?"

"yay pancakes!"

"ma's pancakes are the best" sakaye says and shoichi shouts and accidentally woke up kiyomi and she started crying once again.

"sakaye, shoichi be quiet next time" tsukishima said and both of the twins said sorry to tsukishima.