•ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪꜱᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴜᴘ~ᴏꜱ

one shot based on naraz ishqaan! hope you like it:)

'bhala yeh bhi koi dinner hota hai, diabities diabities ke chakkar mein salad khila di, isse achha toh ghar mein daal sabzi kha leti' frowned ishqi murmuring to herself.

The tashan of ishqaan continue even after the dinner! though ahaan manage to make ishqi have salad but they weren't talking to eachother. Soon they both entered their room! Ishqi thud the room door to express her anger at her husband.
'Attitude toh dekho! gussa karna jese sirf issi ko ataa hai' Ahaan glared her and said in mind as he put off his blazer. while ishqi sat in front of the dressing table removing her jewellery.
Ahaan took the towel and went to washroom to get shower. He thud the washroom door in the same way to express his anger.

'Bare aaye meri fikar karne wale! restaurant mein bhi sabke saamne daant diya. main bhi iss baar itni asaani se nahi manni wali.' she keeps on complaining to herself.

Soon after some minutes Ahaan was done having shower. He suddenly realized that he left his t-shirt in the room and stand there shirtless with towel around his nape.
'array yaar wese hi iska mood off hai, oper se meri t-shirt bhi bahir reh gayi' Ahaan grumbled to himself.
He opened the door a little and peeped to see ishqi busy in hanging his blazer in the cupboard. He already knew the later consequences but still managed to ask.

'Ishqi! meri t-shirt bahir reh gayi hai, please dedogi?' he cleared his throat and asked softly.

She turned around pass him a glare where Ahaan stood there calmly waiting for her to give him t-shirt. She turned back continuing with her work representing her smugness.

'What the fudge!' murmured Ahaan as she didn't even payed the heed.

'Ishqi...? maine t-shirt mangi hai tumse? jawab kyun nahi de rahi' Ahaan took a deep breath and asked again with calmness.

'aap ne hi kaha tha, ke help nahi kar sakti toh chup raho! ab chup hoon toh bhi aapko problem hai... ek baar decide kar lijiye ke kiya chahte hain!' she said without even giving him a look and replied fuming in anger.

'okey! hum iss baare mein araam se beth ke bhi baat kar sakte hain, tum mujhe t-shirt do taake main bahir aa jaun.' he know he over reacted a bit and tried to calm her down.

'main busy hoon' she again replied sternly.

'busy? ishqi tum cupboard ke pass hi khari ho, wahan se ek t-shirt dene mein itni problem kyun ho rahi hai tumhe' he shouted being irritated. she turned back a little to gaze him in anger.

'mujhe pata nahi tha aapki hobby ishqi pe shak karne se ishqi pe chilana ho gayi hai' she frowned and replied back to him.

'Ishqi tum mujhe meri shirt de rahi ho yaa mein bina shirt ke bahir aa jaun' he warned her.

'aap bina shirt ke office jaiye yaa road pe metro chaliye, mujhe koi fark nahi parta, jo karna hai kariye' she continue with arranging clothes in the cupboard.