•ᴛᴏ ᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ~

Ahaan and ishqi walk through the clean corridors of hospital. His right hand tightly held her hand down there, while his left hand holds a medical file. The new parents to be were nervous, worried and anxious for their first sonography. they made their way towards the reception and were asked to be seated.
Ahaan made her sit carefully in the waiting lounge there and sat next close to her, offering her water, he intertwine their hands on her lap. he gives her an assuring look and smiled.

'i know tum nervous ho but it's important ishqi tumhare liye, humare bache ke liye..I am with you! don't worry sab theek hoga' he caresses her face with his other hand and tries to pacify her. She held back his hand tightly.

'Ishqi Ahaan Malhotra' called out the receptionist after 10 minutes, grabbing their attention, both of them took a deep breath and made their way towards the doctors cabin.
Entering inside, doc greeted them and start taking ishqi's health details. soon after good 10-15 minutes of talk.

'hmm! everything seems perfectly fine! let's move towards sonography procedure' doctor said making them relieved and smile a bit. They made their way towards the ultrasound table in right corner of the room. Ishqi held his hand tight and wasn't ready to leave it for a second.

The nurse suddenly break into ahaan's way
'Sorry sir! but gents are not allowed' she said freaking ishqi out there, she don't want to leave him, she don't want to go inside alone, she want him to be by her side!

'Please! let him come, he is my husband' she pleaded nurse softly, who also noticed the nervousness on her face and agreed for it. ahaan smiled and assured her.

He cautiously made her lie down there. she takes a deep breath and held his right hand tightly. He passed a warm smile and gestures his eyes to make her feel comfortable.
The doctor start with applying some gel on her 4 weeks old flat abdomen followed by moving scanner over it. Both of them stare at the unfamiliar black and white shapes forming on the screen placed on their left. They stared at it clulessly and were suddenly interrupted by doctor.

'there it is.. see! this is your baby!' doctor informed them pointing at a small black spot on the screen. a huge grin formed on their faces. They looked at eachother all emotionally overwhelmed.
Soon in fraction of seconds they heard a light and soft heartbeat from the monitor right there. they looked at doctor with clueless yet excited expressions!

'can you hear it? yeh aapke bache ki heartbeat hai' she informed them smiling at the new parents to be, who were experiencing this for the very first time, they smiled at eachother and were lost in it, feeling their baby's pressence! it was not less than a music to their ears.

'I'll prescribe some multi vitamins for you ishqi and don't worry baby and mother are doing absolutely fine. Excuse me!' smiled doctor assuring them and excused the couple alone.
Taking the support of his hand, she got up and sit on the bed, there eyes were glued at the screen, with a huge beam of smile. Tears of joy, happiness and multiple emotions rolled down their cheeks. He moved closer to her and pulled her into a cosy and warm hug

'the most beautiful baby in the world! *exclaimed* thank you ishqi' he whispered placing a kiss on her head. she snuggled back more in to his arm feeling the warmth of her husband, her baby's father, her avm!