red cap

Hi, i apologise that i wasn't whriting much so this part will be longer, also stay safe guys and ily!<3

No perspective

...,,Well, you see my mom wasn't the best mom ever.-Mia tried to explain but something stoped her.-You know what?"

,,What?"-Damiano asked, he can see that Mia is pulling her hand out to reach his.He take a quick look at her trying to figure out what was on Mia's mind.

She looks around,finding what they can do.,,How about we go dancing at the dance floor?"

,,Well, i don't know i am not a proffesional dancer."Damiano gives a little smirk.

,,So am I,if you reather just stand there and talk we can do that too.Huh, so what do you say?"She asks.

,,Yeah, sure why not?" He let go off her hand so he can bring the lemonade with him.They stand up and go off their seats.Lights are flashing,people jumping and dancing and kissing at the corner but this wasn't one of the clubs that people just go inside and make out with the first blondie that they see.DJ was playing songs he had red cap and golden jacket with golden sparkles.The dance floor was full of flashing colors.

,,Oh,hey look!"Mia said while pointing with finger at the table,,We can sit here it is next to the dance floor

,,Oh,hey look!"Mia said while pointing with finger at the table,,We can sit here it is next to the dance floor."

,,Yeah, sure." Damiano said.

...