drink money

Sorry loves I didn't whrite much<3

,,Hey,babe where were you?"

,,I told you we were over,leave me alone."-he said.

,,Don't make a big deal out of no where it was just a misunderstanding."-she looks at me and her smile drops.

,,And who are you?"

,,I just met Damiano we were just talking."

,,Ah, yes just talking that's what they all say.I am Soleri,Giorgia Solerialso Damianos girlfriend."

,,I said it was over will you please let me be,please?"

,,Don't be silly love and you,you stay away from him."

She pulled his hand and took him.All he did is just putted the money for the drinks.

,,Sorry"-he bearly could said it.

So I was there,alone,standing but someone came to me in ofcourse silver dress.Nikki.

,,Hey you,where's the hot guy.?"

,,Well eventually his girlfriend that he broke up with took him by the arm and pulled away."

,,Well that's a shame,he was hot."

,,Yeah."-I didn't even realize I said that.

I open my eyes wide so does Nikki.She points her finger at me.

,,Did you just said?"

,,No,no,no,no,no,no!No!Do not say a thing,don't you dare Nikki."

,,You like Damiano!"-she screa.ed at the top of her lungs.

,,No I don't and stop why can't I just say that the guy is hot?"

,,Mia you are blessed what are you doing?"

,,What?"

,,Well go get him!"

,,What,are you crazy?"

,,Well he's once in a lifetime oppertunity and who knows if you catch him you might get lucky!"-she winks.

,,Ew no Nikki I don't like him!"

,,What,okay party breaker you stay here but I am going to get some more gin tonic because this shit is fire!"

I was there thinking about him.Maybe I liked him a bit.Fuck it you only live once I am going to tell him I like him.

As I went outside behind club I see him but not alone.He was making out with Giorgia.He was squezzing her ass while they were passionetly kissing and her hands were around his neck.

I was paralized.

I felt used even tho we weren't together.

Oppsie,I feel sorry for Mia.What do yall' think did she deserved that?👀