Quick Info ✌🏼

Hi friendly people!
This is, as indicated, a fanfic for Dead Poets Society, but in the spirit of making the book accessible to everyone, I will try my best to straighten out all bits and pieces of the context that are necessary to know as I progress. As the beginning of the story will take place in the middle-end of the original movie, I will include inner monologues and flashbacks/memories to aide in your understanding. This fanfic will remain faithful to the essence of the movie while making additions as I see fit, most notably, this movie is set in 1959, but I will be incorporating more modern additions overall. One of which being a more modern refreshment. As this movie has some age, there are some scenes and plot that I think could be enriched with a more modern splash, thus I will do that!

Finally, in regards to the logistics, I will be writing weekly and I envision this to be a novella (currently estimating to be about 30,000 words) with a fleshed out plot. This work is a labor of love, so I would appreciate any engagements with this work, including feedback and a star if you enjoyed it. I am open to comments, critiques, and your candid thoughts! I plan on writing more of this series, currently set as a trilogy. It will, as I progress, deviate more from the original movie and expand itself. I am still thinking of how much of an"alternative reality" I want to bring about throughout, but I'll see.

Thank you!

NOW ENJOY THIS GOLDEN ANDERPERRY MOMENTS: