🍊Ship Thirteen🍊 Skuma

I know it sounds crazy
But time doesn't phase me
Ever since it lost its hold on me (hey, hey!)

Ah yes, Skuma. The besties ship that so many people love and or hate. Definitely top three skye ships for me at least. Right behind your boi, Socky (I was about to say skuma because of Guzma bruh but that would be confusing.), and of course the one everyone wants to pick a fight with, Bone Skubble; yes I know I'm cringe.

But anyways less about those undertale/pokemon references and onto the skuma ship talk.

Skuma...is the original rival shipping. As in they're both rivals in Pup Pup Boogie. So if anything this ship "has some zang to it." XD.

Anyways, SkyexZuma/ ZumaxSkye/ Skuma/ Zumye/ etc is a ship that I find to be lacking in decent moments. It's a ship that's branded as this best friendship, yet Skye and Zuma seem to be more or less not as close as they're branded as.

I feel like this ship has gotten progressively less prominent especially since Skubble and Socky are on the rise. Any moments with Skye and Zuma seem to be little or nothing at all.

And I feel like at this point this "friendship" ship has gotten replaced with Skye and Rocky. And while it's nice to see Rocky and Skye bonding and such I feel like Zuma has been ultimately forgotten in the roles he has obtained thus far and Rocky taking his place feels like a low blow, even from one of my more favorites within the shipping community.

It just feels a little unfair, you know? To see that Rocky is just replacing Zuma as Skye's best friend...its just sad. And even Rubble is getting relatively more noticeable moments with Skye.

It just feels like Zuma and skuma are getting thrown in the trash when in reality they should be the ship that should be getting one of the most moments. And yet...its Rocky and not Zuma.

Anyways, something I do love about this ship that I feel like none of the others has is this really competitive side of Zuma and Skye. They're always on friendly terms, and they're friendly rivals. Which sounds a lot like Pokemon rivals to me. Or at least a few of them. Lol.

And to be honest their rivalry friendship is something I really like, and it's a shame they don't bring out as much because I could easily watch PAW Patrol episodes where there's mad rivalry between Skye and Zuma as well as, if they ever decide to bring Sylvia back, Chase and Sylvia.

Anyways, yeah. It's too bad Skye and Zuma got put in the bag because in all honesty it's a good ship that I feel like deserves better and more. Like every ship though.

Anyways, cute photos coming in....

Now!

Zuma looks to be wowed

Zuma looking away

Zuma looking away. Also there's just something about how it was back then that just...was better. You know Skuma. Like you can tell they tried with this friendship.

 Like you can tell they tried with this friendship

Aww that's adorrraable. Wish I could find some more of these tbh. Love it!

Anyways. Up next is a really cool ship I think doesn't deserve as much bashing as it got.

UP NEXT: 🍊Ship Fourteen🍊 Swase