CHAPTER 1

in this story sasuke didn't leave the village and become evil. sasuke & naruto didn't hate each other instead they love each other secretly. ENJOY!!!
^.^
________________________________________________

~Older Sasuke POV~

When I woke up I felt something soft on my face. Strawberry mixed with roses and something else I couldn't tell. The thing moved and then groaned. I opened my eyes slowly. I saw bunch of yellow hair plastered across my face. I moved so I could see who or what was on my face. My eyes turned wide. It was Naruto but younger. I moved my leg and accedently rub his croch with my leg. Naruto moaned a little but enough for me to hear. I began to blush.
'Crap, I feel like a child pervert.' Sasuke thought. I removed my leg and began to wake up natuto. He slowly opened his eyes then opened his eyes wide. He punched my in the face as hard as he could. Now I know not to wake up Naruto when he's sleeping.
~Young Naruto POV~

I hid the other side of the bed after I puched some dude that looked like sasuke but older. I could see him holding his face.
"Oi! What was that for!" The person said.
"Who are you?" I asked .
The person just stared at me then laughed. I looked at him like he was crazy or something.
He stopped and wiped a tear off his face.
"You really don't know me? It's me your best friend Sasuke Uchiha"