Premise

This story starts with Chad Thomas (age 10) in attendance backstage at one of his parent’s joint concert (Charlie and Charlotte) enjoying himself being amazed at his parent’s talents and gifts of dancing and singing.

                Then it goes to after the concert when all of a sudden Charlie is shot down out of the blue by a mystery man in the shadows. He died immediately. About 10 minutes later Maurice appears to find a dead Charlie, a crying Char, and an in shock Chad, he takes them home and calls a family friend to pick up Charlie’s dead body. They had a sublime turnout of a funeral for the 75x Grammy Winner, and 10x Hall-Of-Famer.

                2yrs later at the wedding in which Maurice marries Charlotte as disdain crosses the face of a 12yr old Chad, who has a scar on his neck.

                Then 4yrs later at the funeral of Charlotte, where we see a much stronger Chad (age 16) who is crying softly for the lost of both his parents and having to now live with Maurice. The funeral had a great turnout for the 65x Grammy Winner and 10x Hall-Of-Famer. After the funeral Chad goes to the casket of his mom, holds her head up, kisses her forehead, and spill everything to her about Maurice (saying Maurice fusses and curses at him, saying he punch him around for no reason, and the he was the one that gave him that scar on his neck. He told her he didn’t want to tell her because she seemed so happy and that he didn’t want to ruin that even though he doesn’t see why she would be in love with Maurice) Then Maurice comes in and snatched him up and said it doesn’t matter because “the bitch” is dead now. Lauren and her kids (Peyton and Drew) comes in and slaps Chad show that they “rule the C&C Empire now” and it nothing Chad could do about it.

                Later that night it is revealed that Maurice and Jennifer Matthews-Harris (yes they were already married) revealed that they were married, and those kids are his also.

                The next day the rooms were issued out by Maurice and everyone got a room in the house besides Chad, they gave him the outdoor shed, giving Chad’s room to Drew and Char’s room to Peyton and Maurice and Jennifer took Charlie’s old room (that was off limits)

                Maurice would hide the will from him that his mom left and took away what his dad left for him (which will be revealed later)

                It’s now Chad’s birthday and he’s 17 now. He sitting all alone in his shed singing happy birthday to himself (has an amazing voice, hitting all riffs, runs, high notes all in the right place in a mid tempo). Then his best friend (who’s like his brother) Bradley Morris shows up and sings to him “Happy Birthday” (sounding just as good as Chad, in a slower tempo) He then gives him a gift and drops 4 stacks (having 500mill in each bundle)

***Thank you for reading and Stay tuned***

1st Chapter is next