Chapter 1

Yoo jonghyuk,along with the other Kimco suddenly wakes up to the past,15 years before the apocalypse.
But to their surprise,they have no solid body,their appearance could be seen through.

"This ...?" Lee hyunsung looked around.

"Damn Fourth wall...what is he trying to show us?" Han soo young scratched her head.

They are now inside a room. A quite messy room to be honest. Papers with scribblings and pens are messily scattered on the floor.

"We cant go out?" Jung heewon said,her hand pulling on the door handle. But it just swept pass the solid object.

"We cant touch things but we cant get outside this room either... There must be something the Fourth wall wanted to show us." Yoo sangah pondered. Her eyes traveling around the room.

While they were busy looking around,the door room opened slowly.

 A boy,holding his school bag comes in and closed the door quietly,afraid of being heard.

He sighed softly and lands on the bed with his shoes on after putting his bag aside.

"...this boy..." Lee jihye gasped. Eyes wide stuck on the boy.

"Hyung!"

"Ahjussi!" 

Both Shin yoosung and Lee gilyoung shouted. Happy to see their beloved guardian who is also smaller than them right now.

The Kim Dokja that they are currently looking at right now looks so small,probably about 12 years old.

Kim Dokja lay lazily on the bed,a thought was heard from him.

'Ahhh...its always the same ...' a young boy's sigh was heard in the room. But it wasnt Lee Gilyoung's.

"Did you hear that?" Han sooyoung asked the others.

They all nodded.

That means they all can hear Kim Dokja's thoughts.

"Amazing..." Shin Yoosung's eyes sparkled at the thought of knowing whats inside of Kim Dokja's mind.

"So this is ahjussi's room huh.." Lee Jihye said,her hands on a table.

They also looked around the room. The room was small,almost like a storage room. The table is worned and covered with splinters, the wall is mouldy and ran out of their colours some time ago, the stuff and furnitures inside the room looks like they were taken from the trash.

Sounds of footstep stomping towards the room was heard.

Kim dokja hurriedly wakes up from his bed and scrambled towards the edge of the bed,away from the door. His body trembled.

"What's happening?" Jung Heewon asked after looking at the way Kim Dokja reacted.

The door slammed open and a man with a flushed face showed up,he would occasionally have hiccups.

"Who is this? He didnt even bother knocking!" Lee gilyoung shouts towards the man.

But the man cant hear them,nor kim dokja could.

The man's eyes was looking at the clouds then suddenly he looks around the room,and when he saw kim dokja,his face distorted.

Kim dokja who saw that instantly stilled,he knows what will happen now,but he still cant seem to run away,he knows that if he did,he would get more than he would get usually.

The Kimco heard all of dokja's thought in that moment.

They could see how Kim dokja was frozen stiff because he doesnt want any movement of his will becomes the trigger for that man's hand to land on him.

"What the hell?" Said Jung heewon.

Not only her,but each one of them have the same reaction.

The man stomped forward and grabbed a hold of kim dokja's hair and pulled him down from the bed.

"Ah,father..." kim dokja cried out. Hurting from the pulling.

The man stopped pulling but then raised his arm. He slapped the boy's cheek without holding back.The sound was so loud everyone that heard that will rub their cheek from the pain.

But the slap didnt end there. Along with the hand that was slapping him again and again,the legs kept kicking him in the abdomen and his back.

The young Kim dokja's cry was drowned by the sound of the man's hit.

Yoo jonghyuk gripped his sword,slowly unsheathing it.

"Idiot! What are you doing!? We cant touch anything in this form,remember?!" Han soo young stops Yoo jonghyuk.

"You bastard, why didnt i hear you come in !? I was waiting to tell you to go buy drinks when you come back!" The man said,hands still pulling on kim dokja's hair.

"I-im sorry." Kim dokja tried to stand with the pulling of his hair so as to lessen the pain.

"Your sorry ass isnt going to fulfill my thirst bastard! Now go! Dont come back without my drink!" With that,he kicks kim dokja for the last warning,which makes the boy fell to the floor again.

'sob...it hurts ..it hurts so much...' they heard the boy's cry in his heart.

They heard all of his cries but cant do anything.

Yoo jonghyuk clenched his fist.

Why is the Fourth wall trying to show us this?

Without any warning,the scenery  changed.

They found themselves in a kitchen.

Smell of blood penetrated their nose.

"This-" Lee jihye covered her mouth. Not only her. All of them had their eyes frozen on the floor.

They saw the same man that was hitting Kim dokja just now,laying in the pool of blood,unmoving.

Kim dokja was stumped on the floor. There was some blood on his hands and shirt. He wasnt looking on the man though. His eyes was dark,looking at Lee Sookyung,his mother.

Lee Sookyung was standing in between of Kim Dokja and the corpse. Her hands holding the knife that she took from Kim Dokja. She smiled and say,

"Remember,Dokja. I'm the one who killed your father,okay?" 

They remembered how Lee sokyoung had said that,in order to take the blame for herself,to free her only pitiful son.

The scenery changed again.

Their surrounding gets louder and they could see students in their uniform walking around them.

They are now in a school.