Chapter 2 : Confession

3rd Person's POV:

Another day where Juvia sends Gray her daily love letters. And as said, Gray just ignores it. He just putting it inside a box in his room and never reads any of it. He just going on and live with it.

Until one day, after school, Juvia approached him.

"U-uh... Gray." Juvia said while looking down.

"Uhm, yes?" Gray replied looking at her.

"W-what... uhm..."

"Can you please talk to me casually? Because I don't really understand what you're saying." Gray said, starting get annoyed.

"Sorry. You see, I sent a letter to you yesterday and I have a question there. I know it's kinda stupid of me for that question but I would like to know your answer. I even tell you to meet here if you want to give your answer." She said still looking down on the ground.

Gray felt bullets of sweat on his neck, not knowing what to say since he didn't read that letter Juvia's telling or any of the letters she's been sending these past few days. And about the 'meeting place' that Juvia is talking about was just a coincidence that Gray was actually there. He was just passing by. He scratched the back of his head and awkwardly laugh, he was about to say something but Juvia looked at him with dismayed and pained eyes.

"A-ah. I see, y-you didn't read it. That's alright. I'll go now." She was about to leave but Gray grabbed her arms that made her look all red.

"Ah. I'm sorry. Just ask it to me here?" Gray said shyly. He feel bad for Juvia because of it. Juvia was shocked and turning all red because she's having a 'conversation' with Gray.

"A-ah. I-i just want to ask if it's okay for me to be uh... you know, f-f-friends with you?" Juvia look at him. While Gray look flustered and his face was painted with red.

"A-uh.. of course!" He said and Juvia got all excited and she hugged Gray which startled Gray.

"Hey! Hey!" Gray tried to push her but she has a hard grip on Gray's torso. "Cut it, will you!?" But Juvia isn't listening at all. When Juvia decided to break away, she looked at Gray with her heart eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so so happy!" She exclaimed. The shy Juvia was now gone in front of Gray.

"Oh yeah, talk about too much happiness." Gray mumbled. He scratched his head and slightly smiled. "Yeah, sure. We can be friends but please not too PHYSICALLY close." He said and Juvia smiled widely.

"Hahaha! Sure! Thank you again, Gray. You made me so happy!" Juvia said and smile never left her beautiful face. "I got to go now! Thank you again for today and for our friendship, Gray! I'll be the happiest!" She said with glee and happily walk away from Gray.

Gray, on the other hand, smiled at Juvia's action, but he doesn't want to admit it. He didn't notice he was thinking of Juvia until the he reached his dorm, where he was welcomed by Natsu with his smug face.

"What the hell is that face?" Gray asked annoyed while he's undressing.

"You and Juvia, huh? What's all with the fiasco of 'not reading any of her letters for you', HUH???" And he started teasing Gray.

"Get the hell away from me! And it's not what you think it is!" Gray almost shouted at him.

"What am I thinking anyway??? But I saw you two hugging each other, hmmm? What's that even means, huh Gray?" Gray become so annoyed and headbutted Natsu.