request casino! cuphead x abandoned child reader

Requested by @gryffinpuff740 I hope you like it I tried to follow the request as much as I can
                             Your p.o.v

Mama and papa took me out with them! We went to the devil's casino as that's what daddy said. I had (fave/animal) stuffed animal and coloring books. Mom took me to a corner and told me to color her a picture.

                    Time skip a few hours
I was kinda bored and I had already colored 5 pictures for mommy. I started to walk around to find mom and papa. I had run into someone who had a cup for a head?

                            cup heads p.o.v

I was just finishing serving up some random gambler when a small body bumped into me. They seemed 5-7. Too young to be here.

"What's someone like you doing here" I ask the young child

"My mommy and daddy brought me here! Have you seen them at all? " the young child asked.

"Well I haven't seen them but I can help you look for them. The names cuphead what's yours? " I asked the young child

"It's y/n nice to meet you cuphead!" replied the child. We walked around the casino in hopes to find there parents. We walked for awhile and asked a lot of my co-workers and other costumers.

I saw mugs and started to walk and lead the child to him.

"Hey mugs have you seen this kids parents they just abandoned them? " I asked mugs

"Yeah their parents just lost their soul to the devil" mugs replied sadly. I look at y/n who seems confused. They don't realise they just lost their parents.

"Uhh cuppy what does that mean?" I hear them ask.

"I'm so sorry y/n but your parents are gone"
I reply sadly I feel really bad for y/n.

                             your p.o.v

Me and cuppy walked around in search of my parents. I was holding my Stuffie close to me as we walked. We had talked to a lot of people and walked a long time. I was starting to get sad.

Cuppy led me to a blue mug person. I think they are brothers. He said he's seen my mom and dad but they lost their souls to the devil. I'm confused about that. I don't know what it means at all.

"Uhh cuppy what does that mean?" I asked cuppy. He looked sad. He started to answer my question

"I'm so sorry y/n but your parents are gone"

I feel my eyes tear up. I know I now have no parents. That was my biggest fear. Mommy and daddy leaving. I started to cry. I don't know where I'll live or how I'll get food. I start to hug my plush more and start to cry harder.

"Hey its ok y/n how about you live with me and mugs?" cuppy asked as mugs his brother smiled down at me.

"Really you wanna take me in?" I ask slightly worried they would change there mind.

"Of course kiddo we'll take care of you. We'll give you a safe place to live" I hear mugs say.

"T-thank you so much cuppy and mugs" I say while slightly sniffling.

"Awwe don't cry y/n we got you" mugs replied to me. I smile at him and slowly stop crying. We sit there for a bit while I calm down. They both were helping me feel better because I lost my only family remaining.

I reach up for cuphead to pick me up. As he does I stop crying. I hear cups say something to his brother but I didn't hear what he said. I was slowly falling asleep.

                              cups p.o.v

As y/n falls asleep in my arms I slightly simile. The deserve to sleep a little after what just happened. I walk into bosses office

"Hey boss I'm taking the rest of the day of to take care of this child here" I say as devil looked up and replied

"Whatever I don't care just get out" I walk out of his office. I start to walk home and make out me and mugs apartment complex. I walk to the door and unlock it.

I put y/n on the couch and stare as they sleep. I feel so bad for the poor kid. There so young and just lost their parents.

I head to the kitchen to make (fave/food). I hope they like it. I hear them start to wake up so I go over to them.

"Hey sunshine lunch is almost done can you go sit at the table for me?"

" sure cuppy" they reply tiredly. I just chuckle and go to finish lunch.

As soon as I finish it and hand it to them they start to scarf the food down. I wonder when they ate last. I laugh as they scarf the food down.

"What's so funny?" They ask

"You I guess you like (f/f) " I say

"Yuppies it's my favorite" they reply

                          your p.o.v

I was giving (f/f) as soon as I got it I started to scarf down the food. It's been a day or so since I actually ate a real meal so I was really happy.

After the conversation with cups I yawned. Cups led me to his room and showed me around. I saw a red bean bag chair and jumped into it.

I nuzzled into the chair and almost fell asleep until cups said.

"You can have the bed kiddo you know that right"

"Yes but I wanna sleep here" I reply. He just nodded and said

"Ok well I'll be in the living room playing video games so you can sleep"

He handed me a blanket that was super soft and red. I nuzzled into the bean bag as cuppy walked out of the room.

I started to fall asleep to the sound of cuphead playing video games and the thought of me being safe and having a place to stay.

1004 words.