qftim bendy x reader

Your pov
Me and the questers were walking through the woods. We all sat down and set up camp as it was late. Bendy excused himself to go to the restroom. We all continued setting up with out him.

After we finish setting up we all start to joke around. I noticed bendys been gone for awhile.

"Hey guys I'm gonna look for bendy" I say.

"Kk y/n good luck!" Mugman said.

I head off to find bendy. I just hope he didn't get lost. I start to walk deeper into the forrest. I hope he's ok. I have had a crush on bends for a bit now and I hope he isn't having an attack.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as I hear a loud familiar scream of pain. Bendy. I start sprinting to where I heard the screams. I find him covered in ink and hunched in a ball. I immediately pull him into my lap and try to comfort him.

                            Bendys pov

I excuse myself from the group and run off into the forrest. I find a nice spot away from the group and collapse. My attacks have been getting worse. I don't need borris to worry about me. I also really don't want y/n to worry about me. They have been my crush for awhile now and I don't want them to think I'm weak or something.

I feel ink come up my throat and I hunch over and cough it up. Next thing I know I get hit with horrible pain. I hope I made it far enough from my friends.

I hear footsteps coming to me. Shit I hope it's not y/n. I see a shadow come into distance. Next thing I know I'm scooped into the persons arm. I hear the voice of y/n whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I can hear the fear lacing there sweet voice.

                Time skip to after bendys attack
                     Bendys pov

I can feel y/n wiping the ink off my face after the attack. I get pulled into a hug while y/n says

"Stop running off when your having an attack bends it scares me not knowing if your ok or not"

"Y/n I'm sorry its just Embarrassing  having an attack around someone" I say

"I know bendy but please don't run off like that" y/n says

          Your pov (while he's having an attack)

I pull bendy into my lap and start cradling him whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Im terrified for his life. This is one of the worse attacks he's had. I start to tear up but blink the tears away.

After the attack happens I wipe the ink off his face. I talked to him about running off before an attack. We start to head back to camp when bendy dragged me away.

"Y/n I wanna say this before I die but I love you so much and I know you may not love me back or anything I just had to tell you"

"Bends I love you too and your not gonna die idiot were gonna fix the ink machine"
I say

Bendy grabbed my shirt and pulled me down to his level and he kissed me. I kiss back. It was full of love and passion. I break apart the kiss and say.

"We should head back to camp love".

" yeah we should" bendy says.

I grab his hand and we start to head off to camp.once me arrive I say

"Look who I found"

"You found him y/n! " borris says while pulling bendy into a hug.

"Yup I'm gonna head to bed I'm really tired and I'm not hungry" I say

"I'm coming too y/n" bendy says

Once we get to my tent I lay down. Bendy lays on my chest and says

"Y/n I love you"

"Aww love you to bends" I reply

I feel bendy grab my hand that I had wrapped around him. I start humming misery business by Paramore. (That's what I'm currently listening to lol). I feel his breath slow down and I know he fell asleep. After I finished the song I slowly fell asleep happy Im with bendy.

708 words. Sorry it's shorter than normal I wanted to finish typing this out. A lot of stuff happened and I may be put on anxiety meds temporarily until I can get it under control. I was also wondering if you all would want scenarios added to the book too? I hope you all enjoy this oneshot
- ky💜