𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 - 17 🔞 ✔️

Taehyung pov :

I licked and sucked on her core till she was painting heavily on the verge of fainting. She came for the fifth time and looked at me pitifully.

I smirked and kissed her flower i gently rubbed it with my fingers soothing it i held her bud in between my fingers and licked the tip.

I took it my mouth and started sucking on it she cried in ecstasy i looked up at her yet sucking on her bud she looked so vulnerable and sexy i softly left her bud with a pop.

She directy feel a sleep making me chuckle i softly kissed her forhead and got up from the bed. I went to the bathroom and bought some warm water and towel.

I cleaned her full body, she is still full naked and i covered her body with quilt. i went to the bathroom and took a cold shower, fucking hell did she know how seductive she looked today.

I looked at my rock big buddy who was begging to release. I sighed and started rubbing it up and down with my hand.

After 30 minutes, i came out and laid beside my babygirl she snuggled up to me as she feel warmth i hugged her to my chest and slept peacefully.

She is going to be punished tomorrow morning.

Jisoo pov :

I wake with soreness in my body i looked up and saw daddy sleeping peacefully that's when i remembered what happened.

I had wine and after that i remember him kissing me and continuously licking my pussy that's the only thing i remember but looks like i caused a mess.

I slowly tried to get out of his grip i did not want to be punished. I came to edge of the bed and tried to get down but i was swiftly pulled up by a muscular arm.

I squealed loudly. Babygirl where do you think you are going. I heard daddy whispers in my ears i felt my core throb.

I gulped and looking at him innocently giving him my best puppy eyes. Babygirl these eyes won't work on me
now be a good girl.

He said sternly making me gulp he leaned against the headboard of the bed and sat properly he spread his legs i looked at his hard thing.

I blushed very red and averted my gaze. He chuckled and pulled me to his chest his thingy was poking my bums and my back was facing his chest.

I felt him spread my legs he pushed the quilt aside we both were full naked and i felt embarrassed that's when i noticed there was a Mirror right infront of us.

I felt my cheeks burning more i tried to escaping but he held my hands back spread my legs more so he could see everything clearly.

I looked down more embarrassment. Babygirl look up and look at your pussy there see how is it reacts to daddy's finger and don't you dare avert my gaze.

He said low warning huskily i gulped and looked up i looked in the mirror he softly started tracing the side of my Princess part.

I softly moaned and tried to close my legs but couldn't he softly rubbed my bud which was liitle bit red from yesterday i think.

He traced my wet folds to which i arched my back. I looked at how sensitively my body reacted to his touch....................................

To be continued

(A/N : Sorry for my mistakes, please vote and comment, thank you ❤️)