The fifty-ninth chapter

---------------------------

(There will be a lot of people in this one so be prepared. It took a while to read up on all these characters so before reading this I also want you to know that some of these characters haven't been confirmed to have a different pronounce. If that happens I will change these if I can keep myself updated with all the characters at the same time -w-')

(My Y/N also has a canon height now! It's 5'8! Feels pretty normal height to me. Garcello is 5'11 so I think it adds up! Bf does not have a canon height so I'm not sure if I want to estimate Alex's height yet, lmao)

---------------------------

Y/N's pov

It's been a week and my voice has become a lot better. Through the help of the police, we got to know that they haven't moved a single bit from the building. They were able to hire a few people from the military from the outskirts of town. Tankmen as the people call them.

Some people saw what happened in the store and decided to help. Some of them just wanted to get their hands on DD as far as I got it right. Some people here just wanted the girlfriend back... 

There were a lot of them, to be honest... I am getting introduced to them today and I am a bit nervous...

"This is Sunday and Carol. They are friends of the girlfriend and Danny." Adam says gesturing towards two short people with dark skin and both had some sort of curl in their hair. One of them looked tired while the other looked concerned.

"Carol identifies as she/her while Sunday identifies as they/them!" Adam continues to talk making me nod my head to the fact. I have to remember this, just need to be careful.

"This is Carol's boyfriend, Whittmore or Whitty as he likes to be called." Alex still talks and when I look at the tall person in front of me I can barely look at him so I back away slightly. He is lanky and tall as his body is almost shorter than both his arms and legs being bent. 

(This takes place before he leaves the fnf community, I know he is basically gone away there at this point but this is before he becomes more comfortable with Carol!)

"This is Ruv, he/him and this is Sarvente, she/her!" Adam still talks. Ruv is hella tall... He might even be taller than Whitty and it frightens me a bit. (Whitty is 8'11 while Ruv is the same with his bent knees, Sarvente is 7'5)

Sarvente is also really tall but still not as tall as Ruv or Whitty is... Not only that but he is bent down on his knees so I have no clue what his actual height is once he straightens his body... I feel so tiny compared to them...

"This is Matt, he is a friend of Danny. This is Kapi, both of them are pronounced as he/him!" Alex keeps on talking. Kapi does a little wave with his hand and Matt nods... Is that a Wii character? Nevermind...

"Then lastly this is Annie!" Garcello was talking interrupting Adam before he could even tell me a single bit about the black-haired person in front of me. They are holding some sort of liquid flask.

"She/her, thank you..." She seems both shy and confident at the same time making me wonder why she seems so uncomfortable. I only nod and don't say much since I believe she doesn't need any words to know what she is here for.

"How are you feeling Gar?" I turn to Garcello and hold up his hand putting my mouth on it just kissing his gloved hand lightly. 

"I'm doing better, it's healing pretty good and I'm sure we can get that demon off from his soul..." Garcello says. While having the wound he has had to cut open a few shirts and have it open or use shirts in the female section to make sure the wound isn't covered.

"You look really cute in that shirt!" I can see his skin change around his face area slightly making me chuckle. I can feel a lot of eyes towards our direction making me look back to them. 

Most of them looked away but someone continued to stare making me shiver and others were just staring with kind eyes. I smiled towards everyone though just to make sure I get on their good side...

"Why are Ruv and Sarvente here though? That is something I haven't gotten an answer to... Most of the people here are friends but I never got an explanation for those two..." I asked finally having the courage since the nun looked really kind.

"I'm not really a nun... I just really don't like demons and don't want people to turn into them in the future..." Sarvente told us making me feel slightly more worried. How is she supposed to save DD then?...

What does she think about Chris?...

"Has she met Chris?..." I whisper to Garcello and he seems worried. He looks just as confused as I am about this.

"We have to tell you something..." I say feeling slightly worried but my voice does sound pretty strong so hopefully, I won't make them mad. 

"What? Is it about someone here being a demon?... I was thinking that someone here would be a demon... As long as they have changed I... Could make it..." She says making me puff out some air that I apparently held in my lungs.

"Where is Chris?" I ask Garcello not really worrying as much. He points towards the bathroom making me nod. I look around not really sure if anyone knows what kind of task they are up for...

"Does anyone have a plan?" I asked clasping my hands together. Everyone who used to talk with each other went quiet and looked towards me. The room is just so still and eerie... 

"Alright... I guess I have a small plan of how to get rid of or make Alex strong enough to fight off the demon. If that doesn't work I'm not sure what to do..." I say feeling like the only option might be the only option.

"I have another idea but we can try that one after your idea N/N" I hear Garcello and when he says my nickname I feel myself blush. I nod slightly not really sure what his plan is but I believe in him.

"Why not tell us?" I hear a booming voice making me feel slightly scared... I knew someone would be mad about something but I don't really like it when the tallest one of the bunch just looks down on me...

"I... Because it's personal to me and my best friend. Me, Garcello, Adam, Chris, Colin, and Danny are the only people that might be able to make sure that Alex feels better and fight off that demon." I tell him knowing that what I am telling him is the truth and there is no need for them to know anything unless Alex doesn't want me to tell them.

"I agree. Ruv, please leave their personal lives alone." I hear Sarvente talk in a low voice but it was really sweet. I'm happy that Ruv has a person alongside him to make sure he doesn't go too far.

Chris got out of the toilet and he had a few bags in his hand with some sort of clothes. 

"I was finally able to clean these through! These are the clothes we are gonna have to have on all of us." Chris slammed the bags onto a table that was in the middle of the living room. 

People started grabbing the clothes and I waited just a bit for the area to be empty before taking mine. They all had labels on them that made me smile slightly, mine was *Favorite symbol*.

It was a full-body suit in my size... Everyone seemed to put the clothes onto their already existing ones so I did the same (only taking off any accessories I had).

Hope that these will hide who is who...

---------------------------

(Well, this is the last chapter before anyone meets Alex again. I hope that they can figure out how to help each other... Demon don't you dare change anything in the book while I go back...)

(Can't promise anything Oz... You know that)

---(Until The End!)---