CHAPTER 1

Everywhere was covered in darkness and the only source of light was coming from a tiny hole afar, Isha was covered in sweat, as she walked towards the light she could hear a faint sound that she is familiar with, and the more she moved closer to the light the louder the sounds gets, tut tut tut.

Isha stretched out her hand towards the light and was immediately swallowed by it and when she opened her eyes, she found herself in her room on her bed still in the clothes she wore the previous day while her stretched out hand was trying to off the alarm that kept on ranting.

And that is when she realized she just had a memory recap of her messed up past in form of a dream. She cursed that haunting memory and wonder why it is stirred up again. Perhaps it was because I was so stressed yesterday.

It 6:00 am on Saturday, time for her usual weekend morning routine, going jogging, she stepped out of bed  and got into are slippers and grumpily walked towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready.

Isha lives in an apartment that is designed to her taste, simple, elegant and cozy. Her living room has a set of wine coloured couches and a Goldfish tank, White Walls and light wine curtains contrasting the walls, a flat screen TV attached to the wall and a fireplace, a transparent glass center table with an artistic design and at the other side of the living room closer to the kitchen is a dinning table with an aesthetic designed vase on it, containing burgundy picasso calla lilies.

After brushing her teeth, Isha walked into her closet which is connected to her bedroom, her closet is moderate and nothing extravagant about it, while it contains all the elegant modern woman clothings, bags, shoes, and accessories.

She got into her sweatpants and jogging bra and packed her brown hair into a ponytail showing more of her neck line, Isha is a petite woman of an average height, a little busty,a full hips with a tiny waist. Her eyes are hazel brown, a small full pink lips. Her friend Mia often call her the petite hour Glass stating that she has the curves in all the right places. But Isha don't see herself that way, she usually put off Mia's words as a tease.

After Isha wore her sneakers, she walked out of her apartment, closed the front door and attached her music box to her wrist and her ear pods to her ears, playing the most soothing song she could find.

She jogged far away from the vicinity for about an hour, she stopped when she got to a park filled with different set of beautiful flowers, fully bloomed, Isha got herself a bottle of water, due to the heat and the need to quench her thirst.

She sat down on one of the benches, staring at the kids in the park, playing and running around with cute smile on their faces.

She suddenly felt a mix of sadness and envy from that sight, because she never really had much of a childhood, she had never known what fun and freedom was since her early age and neither was her baby given the chance. She only had a taste of pain, fear and struggle and had been taking the role of a grown up from an early age.

While lost in her daze, a sudden nudge from a running kid brought her mind to be aware of her surroundings.

Isha stood up to jog back home, while she felt the urge to take a ride back home, due to fact that she was feeling exhausted and lazy to jog back for another hour, but then she also felt the need to relieve her sudden reforming anxieties and jogging helps her get a lot off her mind and back on track, so she decided to jog back home.

While Isha was a few minutes to her residence a car horn distracted her and gave her a huge scare  which led her to tripping and bumping into a huge, tall and hard wall, at least she thought, but it  turns out to be a sturdy chest of a dangerously handsome looking man with a distinct and masculine scent.

While falling toward the ground, she was suddenly held in a tight grip by the large and strong arms of the strange man.