No Way Out

I walked hurriedly through the freezing corridors of the hateful facility.

H

ydra had taken me prisoner almost two years ago, so I would work as a slave for them while creating ways to quickly heal their soldiers from the wounds they endured on the field.
I gladly stayed out from the testing procedures as sadistic men experimented on helpless prisoners.
I thought about killing myself on a daily basis.
I couldn't hold much longer being their slave… But sometimes I got myself thinking that I could be doing something good in a ridiculously bad situation.
I always ran from trouble, all of my life. But trouble always found me.

I worked tirelessly until lunchtime. The other doctors that weren't slaves left, so I waited another half hour so the restaurant was less crowded.
I slipped in, took a tray with the food destined to the lower ranks and ate quietly on a corner.
I felt like being observed.
I debated long and hard with myself before I finally stole a glance around, trying to find whomever was observing me.
I was met with a pair of icy cold eyes.
The Soldier, as they called him.
I quickly looked down at my plate again.
The soldier was let out of cryo again.
They kept him there while they didn't need him for any killings.
I lost my appetite as I felt his eyes still on me. He was wearing a muzzle as he stood and waited to meet someone.
I rushed to put the tray on the destined place and tried to hurry out of the restaurant and cafeteria, but I was met with a wall of muscles covered in black as I tried to go to the door.
I refused to look at his face, only staring front, meeting his broad chest.
I couldn't dare to move. I couldn't dare to speak.
I was terrified of the man. I swallowed as I heard someone nearing us.
-What do we have here? - Rumlow's raspy voice made me jump.
The Winter Soldier grabbed my cheek and lifted my face so I was forced to look at his face, but I closed my eyes tightly. His grip almost lifted me from the ground.
Rumlow let out a small chuckle as he drank the situation in.
-You aren't wrong, pal. - Rumlow patted his back. - Now, leave the girl. You can talk to her later. Work to do.
His grip on my cheek remained until I opened my eyes and stared back at his.
They were one of a greyish ice and, instead of the usual dead eyes, his eyes now had an intensity I felt in my bones.
He released my face and I almost tripped as my feet fully touched the ground again.
I rushed around them out of the cafeteria and almost ran back to my post in the laboratory.
Those cold eyes haunted me for the whole fucking rest of the day.
I was distracted, so the head chef of the department used a small sensor I had attached to my ankle to "zap" me, sending electrical currents to torture me when he found me too distant.

I got to my bedroom later that day, after working late hours. They wouldn't release me before I ended a week's worth of research in one day. They always did that, zapping me if they found me "useless".
As I entered my room and left my backpack on the small table, I felt myself being yanked back by strong arms.
I tried to scream but the first thing one of them did was to cover my face with a cloth. My head began to spin as I tried hard to take it off and fight it, but it was completely useless.
In just a few seconds, I felt my senses leaving me.

I woke up in a cold room.
I felt groggy as I tried to understand what had happened and where I was.
It looked like one of the medical rooms they used to patch people up, or to tear them apart.
I wanted to puke.
I was strapped to the metal table and I started thrashing around trying to free myself.
A gloved hand caressed my face and I screamed.
He grabbed my cheek and made me look at him.
The Winter Soldier.
His other hand slowly pressed a finger against my lips as his gaze bore into my eyes. I was paralyzed with fear.
He wore his muzzle and it was terrifying.
-Please, just let me go. - I whispered.
He let go of my face but gently caressed it.
For the first time in those two years I felt glad they had sterilized me when they first kidnapped me.
He just observed my face, then my rapidly rising and falling chest as I fought to breathe through fear. He picked a strand of my hair and played with it, admiring the color and form. Then, his fingers played with my lips.
He brushed his gloved fingers over them. I tried to turn my head, but he just forced it back again.
He took off his gloves and started gently caressing the soft skin with his fingertips, almost adoringly. I felt tears blurring my vision.
His thumb softly pressed against them, opening my lips slightly and dipping on my mouth until it brushed my tongue.
He furrowed his brows and took it off, smearing my saliva over my lips and chin.
He looked down at my body.
He easily propped himself up over me on the table, straddling my thighs.
His weight over my hips felt strangely familiar, remembering me of the men I previously dated, only that he felt a lot heavier.
I was wearing jeans and a tank top.
He pulled a pocked knife and simply cut through the fabric, leaving me completely naked as he shredded my clothes and yanked them out ot the way, the fabric sliding out of the table.
He sat over my hips and just took his time admiring my body, as if he hadn't seen a naked woman in years.
I avoided his gaze, but he forced me to look at him again. He squeezed my cheek and sent the message that he wanted my eyes on him.
He started exploring my body.
His fingertips reached for my breasts, lazily circling my nipples and leaving goosebumps over my skin. He pinched my nipple and I let out a cry.
He looked at my eyes again, something primitive flashing through his gaze.
He reached for his mask and removed it.
I didn't know what to make of his face.
I always thought he had a disfigured face underneath the mask, but no.
He was beautiful.
His jaw and chin were strong and rough with the stubble over it, high and defined cheekbones. His lips were plump, they had their corners naturally turned up from its format and I probably hadn't seen a face like that in a while.
He observed my face while I stared at his.
He furrowed his brows and tilted his head slightly as he observed me.
Then, his face lowered, leaning towards mine.
His movements were gentle.
He held my cheek, softly this time, and touched my lips with his.
I got so many mixed feelings about that.
He gently sucked my lips with his, lightly biting them.
I closed my eyes instinctively.
His tongue slid over my lower lip and I caught myself sighing.
Then I stared at him wide eyed.
He smiled at me and kissed me again.
His hands slid over my skin unhurriedly as he took his time with my lips.
Since Hydra took me prisoner, I refused to mingle with their killers, staying for almost two years without even a single human touch.
His hands and lips were making my head spin.
He bit my lips more roughly this time and his fingers trailed to my lower abdomen. I tensed under his touch as he adjusted himself, kneeling between my legs.
-Don't. - I breathed out.
He just eyed me.
He had given me a little space and observed my face intently as he slid his fingers over my fold. I was trying to breathe normally as his fingers started to gently explore me, sending jolts of small pleasures over my body.
He looked down at my breasts and kept touching me, sliding his fingers lazily in and out of me.
I heaved as he took my nipple on his mouth and intensified his ministrations on my core.
A bizarre relaxing feeling started spreading along with the goosebumps and pleasure he was giving me.
I swallowed as he bit my nipple and stretched it into his mouth, sucking it hard.
My back arched. I was breathing loud and my legs began to feel numb as my hips moved against his hand on their own.
My breathing quickened and I closed my eyes as he started curving his fingers inside me.
I sighed and I felt a slight shiver starting to go up and down my spine.
I moaned through gritted teeth.
My head was spinning.
He released my breast and moved down on the table, kneeling between my legs and taking my core in his mouth without ceremony.
I gasped.
He never stopped moving his fingers inside me as he started using his mouth on me.
My legs were still tied as he used his metal hand to burst the shackles on my right leg, setting it free just to put it over his shoulder.
I was shaking. The way he was touching and teasing me was making me lose any dignity I still had.
My hips moved against his face as he buried it between my legs and I whimpered at the pleasure taking my whole body.
Then, it all stilled. My back arched as I was forced into the orgasm. The release was intensified as he pressured his finger on that sweet spot inside of me.
For some moments, my senses just left me as I drowned in pure and blissful pleasure.
I swallowed as he got himself up and licked his fingers. He moaned and closed his eyes, savoring it as a man who hadn't done that in a long time.
We were both heaving and just stared at each other for some moments.
He slowly reached for the shackles on my left leg and set it free, just leaving my waist and arms strapped to the metal.
He took off his shirt, his eyes leaving me for the briefest of moments.
I observed the scarred skin as he started to open his fly and push down his pants and underwear to the middle of his thighs.
I didn't even protest as he aligned himself between my legs and slid inside of me.
I held back a moan as his size made me flinch.
He grabbed my hips and angled me, holding them up against him as he slid out and back in again.
My breathing was shaky as the movements started sending shivers of pleasure down my body again.
His mouth hung open as he closed his eyes at the sensations, moaning low as he picked the pace.
I hissed as his hips started gently slapping against mine.
I didn't even know how much I missed that.
I moaned through gritted teeth and threw my head back, my back arching on its own.
I gritted my teeth and groaned as the sensations crept inside of me, hazing my senses and taking me against my will.
My body shivered as he started to move against me with reckless abandon. Then, he reached for the shackles on my right arm and destroyed them, forcing my hand against my clit and grabbing my throat.
I obliged and started touching myself as he led me straight into insane pleasure.
It didn't take long until I lost myself into the sensations again.
The orgasm was violent.
I was shaking, moaning and squirming as he moaned louder.
His hips shamelessly bucked against mine as he chased his own pleasure.
His hand gripped my throat harder as the pleasure never left me.
I realized I didn't stop touching myself through the orgasm and another one was nearly taking me again.
I surrendered myself to the new and stronger one as I heard him moan loud and heave, intensifying his thrusts then slowing down.
I stopped touching myself and tried to catch my breath as his hand freed my throat and he rested them on my waist and hip, his head hanging forward as he came back from his own pleasure.
He looked at me through almost closed eyes, his mouth slightly open, red and puffy.
He easily burst the remaining shackles and slid away from me as I tried to cover my body with my hands and he dressed himself again.
He threw his shirt at me and I put it on since my clothes were shredded on the ground.
He gestured me to follow him and I complied, my head down as we walked through the deserted corridors.
He opened a door and I realized he had brought me to the room they gave him when he wasn't on cryo.
He got out of his pants, leaving his underwear on.
I was surprised as he embraced my waist and led me to his bed, laying me in it and embracing me against his chest as he laid down behind me.
-Mine. - He muttered as he held me firmly against him.