The Four leaf Grimoire

"did you hear, about the peasant who attained a four leaf clover" said the first maid, who was so excited to share the news with her colleagues

"Yes indeed, I heard, but it most likely is a rumor. If a royal can't do it, then a peasant, a filthy peasant.. ha ha ha Definitely can't" said the second maid who had forgotten about her roots

"But.." the first maid tried to convince her but, a girl of mere 15 years old appeared before those two.

"Why did you stop she is nothing but a mere servant" said the second maid with eyes full of disgust.

"Have you seen sir Nozel?"

"How dare you, a filthy no named girl speak of sir Nozel's name"

"I do have a name Neva"

"Forgive me Neva hahaha that's a weird name" said the third made who was a Flatterer to the second maid.

"Like master like servant, I feel like I have committed a sin to look at you"

Neva smirked and shot a water blast at them. Both the maids were thrown to the walls so hard that the Walls, that were made of the top tier quality had a crack.

"Enough! Neva I brought you here to stay by my sister side not to bully other maids"said a man with silver hair, rich clothes and dominating aura.

"Lord Nozel, my master is going to have her grimoire recieving ceremony, please come with me to the grimoire tower."says Neva with her head down

Nozel being the dominant one started walking towards the hall and signalled Neva and the first maid to follow him.
........................................................................
The hall was filled with mages wearing white attire. All there eyes were fixated on a girl standing on the middle of the hall. All were waiting patiently for a grimoire to accept the silver haired Maiden.

"I hope she gets a decent grimoire, and that might fix her" said noble man 1

"Weakness can't be fixed, my brother, I am sure we will get a good laugh after the ceremony ends" said Noble man 2

"Look the shining grimoire"said someone from the crowd.

Hearing those words all looked at the grimoire and waited for it to stop glowing.

The grimoire was starting to get brighter and brighter, all eyes were blinded and they were amazed by the site.

Noble man 2 couldn't believe it.
"Did the black sheep of Silva family, Noelle Silva, actually acquired such a great grimoire?" He thought.

"Maybe it is a 4 leaf clover"shouted the first maid. All the men looked towards the foolish lady.

But they were shocked, infront of her stood the heir of Silva Throne. All bowed to Nozel, and the grimoire stopped Glowing as if it was paying his respect too.

Nozel looked at the grimoire with utter disbelief, he could swear that he saw the grimoire split into pieces.

"I thought it would be a decent grimoire atleast after all the show off but... Ha ha it isn't a grimoire Worthy of a noble." Said a silver haired boy who was not that older than Noelle.

"It is no more than a sheet compared to a grimoire of a true royal, I am embarrassed to call you my sister." Said aa girl with silver hair

"Solid! Nebra! Enough.". Nozel said as he walked towards Noelle. "Hhhandd it over"

"Wh-what?" Asked Noelle

Nozel points at the badge she wore on her left chest.

"I- I can't"said Noelle with tear filled eyes.

Nozel makes a quick blow with his hand and hook of the badge, the Silva emblem, broke and it fell down.

Noelle looking at the fallen emblem ran outside the hall by wiping her tears.

Neva, who was holding a book similar to Noelle, with the difference that it was actually shining, ran towards Noelle.

Nozel lifts the fallen badge and sighs. "I am doing the right thing nother ain't I? I can't think straight mother, give me a hint regarding what to do next" thought Nozel

"Guards hold this maid captive and cut of her tongue" instructed Nebra.

"Lady Nebra forgive me" begged the first maid.

"Let it be Nebra" commanded Nozel

"But brother didn't you hear the guest left mocking us" explained Nebra.

"But I am quite curious why would you suggest something like four leaf clover accepted by Noelle" said Solid.

"Sir, I thought if a peasant has one why can't a royal."

"Don't make me laugh the only known person to have 4 leaf clover is Our esteemed ancestor, the first wizard king himself."

"Sir Solid, a certain mage in Hage, of similar age to lady Noelle, few months ago got accepted by the four leaf clover"

"Ridiculous!" Exclaimed Nozel but suddenly he changed his tone, "you go collect the reward from our accountant for sharing such a valuable piece of information."

"But..." Nebra sulked

"Get ready we are going to Hage." Nozel said interrupting Nebra.