chapter 2: Hage Village

"clean it properly, it's so dingy"

"It's not! Look properly"said a old man in a priest cloth.

"Ha ha ha do you think it is worthy of welcoming our lord..."

"We have one lord and that is our father, if he doesn't like it this way, then just not come" said a tall handsome man, black hair, and unrivaled charisma.

"Yuno! be respectful"said a spiky haired kid with a dusty grimoire. He was shirtless and his muscles were clearly visible.

"H-how disgusting, guards catch this boy and throw him to the bottom of the pit"

"See now they will punish you...wait why are you catching me"

"How dare you use such foul words, for lord Nozel"

"B-but that was Yuno"

"It was I, who said it not Asta, let him go" yuno says as he raises his grimoire. It was a four leaf undoubtedly.

The maid who came to see through the arrangements before the actual guest arrives was not doing anything but complaining about the condition of the houses, the poor food quality.

She wouldn't dare to face a four leaf Grimoire holder.

"Th-this.. oh! My noble sir please don't take responsibility for this lowly bull head. I will teach him a lesson."

"Looks like, it's not just your appearance but also your ears who need treatment."Yuno mocks the maid.

"How dare you say that to me" she yet again looked at Asta. "Take him away"

Asta was suprised but smiled and went with guards, at this point yuno realised that no matter what he says it will bring more trouble to Asta.

"Lord Nozel is here.. lady chienne"

"Uh! T-tell me am I looking fine."

"My lady, you are looking so beautiful that when sir nozel sees you, he will take you as his bride" joked the messenger guard.

Yuno looked towards the direction from where the messenger came. He saw the floors decorated with flowers.  And on them were walking 4 noble men. One looked arrogant to a point that made yuno grit his teeth, next to him stood a woman with no value for human, she walked as if it was her land, the man leading them was calm and collected. He was so charismatic that yuno felt a warmth inside him. Behind them all was a girl with two ponytail, who was as beautiful as the shining sun.

As they came closer and closer, the panic among the villagers were increasing exponentially. Father Orsi who once was arguing that his church was not dingy started to doubt his own words.

Finally the moment arrived when nozel and yuno were face to face. It felt as if it was battle between two outstanding mages. After a long duration of staring, they stopped once they saw the stone attached to Yuno's pendant shine. Nozel was surprised and a word came out of his mouth, "this stone...." He controlled himself and coughed his way into the small dingy church. And sat on one of the dining chair without any complaint.

"Is this hell. It's so..."

"Nebra stop sulking and sit. Solid, noelle you too."

"Please set the dining and if possible assign me a separate room my brother's and sister can sleep with other kids here"

"B-but brother.." solid tried to complain but didn't dare to.

"What an hypocrite" Yuno thinks.

Nozel signalled his Messenger to come and whispered something in his ear. On hearing his words the messenger ran like a bullet.

"Let's start"nozel says as he realizes that no more food was being brought to the table.

"I told you to make 65 items"whispered the maid in the nun's ear

Nozel ate the food, yet again without any complaint although he couldn't help but have a sip of water after every bite. Same was for the other three.

"Now I would like to go to my room, please do not let anyone in, but the messenger."

Nozel went to a room and inspected the whole room, although he checked everything  inside the room. He was unaware of the fact that asta was tied just behind those walls.

After few hours of silence asta woke up with strange noise.

"Lord Nozel Saussy village, the one not so far from here, had the same occurence the previous day. The stone, gifted to the mayor by your mother herself, indeed was found shining, by him."

"This is troublesome"said nozel

"I know not if this lowly self, deserve to hear it but my curiosity is beyond my control"

"Do not worry about these things, just remember that noelle must never know about it."

"Lady noelle, indeed recieved her grimoire around this time and it was glowing brighter than the shining sun, appeared as if it split into pieces, could it be that each of the stone...."

"Enough with the speculation, if you do not stop talking I will have your tongue cut off."

Asta was not sure about what he heard but he knew he must remain silent if he valued his life.