CHAPTER 15 - TOMAN MEETING

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"Are you supposed to meet him here?" Hina-chan asked me. "Ya, that's what he said." I replied. Then, we heard motorcycles' engines coming closer to us. 

-I feel like pissing myself. Hina looks scared too.- "Are you sure?" She asked me, unsure.

"Y-yeah." I managed to say. "What scary people." She commented as they came closer. "Don't worry, I'm here just don't look at them." I told her.

Just then, 2 guys came up to us and yelled at us. "OI! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! THE FUCK YOU WANT, SHIT-LICKER!" "I'LL KILL YOU!" 

"I-I-I-I was told to come." I stuttered out. "THIS IS A TOMAN'S MEETING PLACE!" "WHO TOLD YOU TO COME HERE?" They continued.

Their yelling caught a guy's attention so he walked to us. "Hm? Are you Takemicchi?" He asked. "Y-yes." I replied. 

He then faced the other guys. "What are you doing, scaring the president's guest?" He asked. "I'm sorry!" The guys apologized.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Come with me." He told us and walked away so we followed him. "Yo, Takemicchi. Sorry for calling you all of a sudden." 

There stood Draken-kun, Mikey-kun, and (F/N)-chan. "Eh? (F/N)-senpai?" Hina-chan said out loud.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

I looked over and saw Takemichi-kun with Hina-chan. "Yo, Hina-chan, Takemichi-kun! Thanks for bringing them Taka-chan!" I went to hug him. I didn't see his red face nor the jealous stares.

"Why the hell did you bring your wifey with you?" Draken asked. "Sorry, I had no idea it was going to be like that." Takemichi-kun replied. 

Draken then went to Hina-chan and bowed. "Sorry about before. I was just testing Takemicchi." He said. "It's ok." Hina said with a sheepish smile.

"Oi Emma!" Draken called out. "Coming!" Emma said from behind. "This is Takemicchi's wifey. Take care of her." Draken said. "Got it. Oh? Yo, little coward." Emma waved her hand.

-Oh? What's this?- "Who's a little coward?" Hina-chan asked, protecting her man. "You know Emma?" Draken asked. 

-Draken looks jealous. I wish I was Emma. AHAHA! Takemichi's face is priceless. What happened?- I thought.

"What do you mean by 'Little coward'?" Hina-chan asked again. "Y-you got it all wrong, Hina!" Takemichi-kun shouted. 

"He ran away after seeing me in my underwear. So ya." Emma suddenly said.