Chapter I

3RD PERSON'S POV

Sun shines so bright, the blue sky is still gorgeous as ever, the clouds on it is making it way more beautiful and worth staring.

The black haired boy is on his way to the bakery near on his house to buy some pastries for himself.

A couple in their mid 40's owned it, Koko isn't a new customer to them because he always buy there whenever he craves for some pastries.

The couple even gave him a discounts sometimes, the boy is always trying to refuse but the couple are too persistent.

"Good Morning, Koko!" The lady greeted the boy.

"Morning, Mrs. Nakamura " the boy greeted the (h/c) haired girl.

"Can you wait for a few more minutes? the breads are still not done yet" The lady asked and Koko nodded as a response to her.

As the boy waited, a (h/c) haired girl enters the bakery.

She's wearing a floral sky blue dress, a brown sling bag and a brown sandals for her shoewear.

Koko can't take his eyes off of her, she's too stunning and beautiful.

Their eyes met and the girl gave him a sweet and a gentle smile.

Koko felt his heart beat a little bit faster, he shrugged off his thoughts and smiled back at the girl.

"Oh Hi Y/n!" The man greeted the girl excitedly.

"Hi!" Y/n replied.

"Darling! Y/n is here!" The man shouts so that her wife can here him from the kitchen.

His wife quickly comes out and her eyes beamed when she saw the girl, she run towards the her and hugged her, the girl of course hugged the lady back.

"Oh my gosh how have you been?" the lady asked her.

"I've been good, what about you guys? what about this bakery?" Y/n asked.

"It's still the same but there's one thing that changed, we've earned more cutomers" the lady said.

"Really?"

"Yes really, thanks to Koko for telling his classmates about our bakery"

"Koko?" Y/n asked, confused.

"Hey Koko come here!" the lady gestured Koko to come over and the boy eventually did it.

"This is Koko, he always buy here just like you used to" The lady introduced the boy to her.

"Hi, my name's Y/n!" The girl said as she extended her hand out.

"Nice to meet you" Koko accepted it with a small smile plastered on his lips.

"So Y/n, what are you here for?" the lady asked.

"Just came back from Shibuya and i really missed your breads so i came here as fast as i can" The girl answered.

"Hmm i see, well why don't you both sit first as you wait for the breads?" the lady said and both you and Koko sat at the chairs, sharing the same table.

Koko take out his phone and starts using it to avoid boredom.

The girl stares at him as she rest her chin on her palm.

Koko felt like he's being stared at so he look at Y/n to check if she's really staring at him.

He saw Y/n staring at him as soon as be shifted his gaze from his phone to the girl.

"Would you mind not staring? it's uncomfortable" Koko said.

"Can't help it, you're too handsome" The girl smirked as she said that.

Koko's eyes widened, not knowing what to reply.

A small laugh escapes the girl's pink lips.

"What are you laughing at?" Koko raised an eyebrow to her.

"Nothing, you're just too cute" She said.

Koko just shooked his head.

"Here it is!" The lady came back with a two paper bags in her hands, one for Koko and one for Y/n.

They paid it and the lady leaves them and let them enjoy their foods.

Y/n being a talkative person she is, Her and Koko ended up chatting with each other.

Talking about some random stuffs, Y/n told the boy about herself even more and Koko just listened to her the whole time as they both eat their foods.

As the two teenagers talk, the couple watched them while giggling.

"They would look good with each other, don't you think?" The lady whispered.

"Yeah they would" The husband whispered back as they both giggled once again.

...