Chapter II

3RD PERSON'S POV

It's been a few weeks since the two met, they had a really good talk at the bakery.

They talk about some random stuffs and Koko just listened to what is she saying all the time, he also noticed one thing about the girl.

She's a very talkative person.

But he did not find it annoying though, instead he found it very adorable of her.

The two are very busy with their own businesses. Ever since that day, they didn't saw each other anymore.

Koko is right now on the school library reading some books.

He put the book down for a moment to stretch out his arms, he look around and he saw a person somehow familiar to him at the other table.

'Is that Y/n?' he asked in himself on his mind.

He stood up and walk towards the girl, she's sleeping peacefully, a small snores can be heard from her.

Koko pick up the book next to her and check the title.

'Reincarnation'

(A/N: idk if there's really smth like that, just cooperate with my imagination<3)

His brows furrowed, being curious why are you reading it.

He was about open the book but Y/n suddenly wokes up, rubbing her eyes.

"Hmm?" The girl hummed as she look up.

"What's this all about?" Koko asked the girl referring to the book as he sat next to her.

"Huh? Do i know you?" The girl raises an eyebrow at him.

"You already forgot about me? that hurts" Koko place his hand on his chest as he acts being hurt.

The girl look closer on his face, her eyes widened when be recognized the boy.

"The boy from the bakery! what was your name again?" She asked.

"Hajime Kokonoi" He said his name.

"Oh i see" She said while nodding her head.

"What's this all about you ask?" She snatched the book from Koko gently.

Koko nodded as a response.

"As you can see, it's obviously about reincarnation. In this book, it explain what reincarnation is and if there are peoples who believe in it if or not" Y/n explained.

"Do you believe in it?" The girl asked and Kokl shook his head no.

"What about you? do you believe in it?" Koko asked her.

"Yes"

"Why? it's not even proven yet if it's true or not"

"Read this and maybe you will be able to know and understand why" Y/n closed the book and gave it to the boy.

"Hmm okay" The boy accepted it.

"Is this book from here?" He asked.

"Nah, it's mine. My grandmother gave it to me as a birthday gift so please take care of it" The girl said.

"Okay, I'll give it back to you once i finished it" Koko said.

"Okay! by the way i gotta go!" The girl smiled at him first before leaving the library.

His heart suddenly beat faster just like what happen when he first laid his eyes on her.

"the fuck Koko?" The boy said to himself.

TIMESKIP

Koko walked while reading the book that the girl lend him.

'Some don't believe and say that there's no such thing and that it's only possible in movies, stories, etc.' the book says.

As he continue to read, he came across his friend Inui and his girlfriend, Shanelle.

"Sup man" The boy greeted him.

He was about to greet him back but a girl's voice suddenly shouted his name.

"Koko!" he turned and see Y/n running towards her.

His eyes accidentally land on her boobies that are bouncing because she is running.

His face heat up a bit and then look away.

"How's it?" The girl asked him.

"I'm not finished yet" he answered.

"Is he your friend?" Inui asked the girl.

"Yep!" Y/n responded.

"hmm i see, well gotta go" Inui said before walking away with his girl.

"We're friends? Since when?" Koko raised his eyebrows at her.

"Since we met at the bakery" She said.

"How does th—" Koko was cutted off by a shout of a man.

"Honey! Let's go!" The man inside the expensive looking car shouted.

"Oh it's my father, see ya tomorrow Koko!" She said before running and make her way to his father's car then hopped in.

"See ya" Koko shouted back, just loud enough for the girl to hear.

"Byebye!" She waved as his father started to drive.

Koko waved back, when he can't see the car anymore he turned his attention to the book again.

'We're already friends huh?" he said in his mind.

...