Chapter 25

Alice walks into Williams bedroom. It's dark and comfortable. A figure is sitting on the bed. William. Alice moved towards him and the two of them stand awkwardly.

They are feeling shy.

"So..." Says William.

Alice steps in closer towards him, close enough to kiss him. But she keeps her head down, staring at his chest shyly.

"This is a nice shirt." Alice tells him shyly.

"My brother brought it for me."

Alice undoes the top button. "He has good taste."

William smiles. "I'll let him know."

Alice frowns. "Where is your family?"

William gives her a sad smile. "my parents passed away not to long ago and my brother doesn't live far. Soon, you will get to meet him."

And with that William tips Alice's chin upwards and kisses her, softly and then harder, pulling her back on to bed.

The next morning

Greta and Malcolm are tangled in sheets, asleep. They are unaware of child-like foot steps on the floor.

A pile of Malcolm cloths are on the floor. Malcolm shirt is removed from the pile. The bedroom door silently closes and then...

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Something pounding on the door. Greta and Malcolm bolt up in bed.

Malcolm panics, he scrambles out of bed, tripping over the sheets and landed with a THUD. He gets back up, heads to the door.

"Malcolm, no!" Greta shouts.

More pounding on the door. Not the kind of noise a doll would make. Malcolm looks at Greta and then whips the door open, revealing the doll. Sitting there in front of him. He sticks his head out into the hallway.

Empty.

They both dress quickly, and walk downstairs with the doll. The front door opens and Alice walks through. She is smiling, her eyes are full of life.

"Someone looks happy this morning." Malcolm jokes.

Greta frowns, glaring at her sister. She walks into the kitchen.

"I am. How was your night." Alice asks politely.

Malcolm grins. "It was amazing. Best night ever. But a bad morning."

Alice frowns and follows Malcolm into the kitchen where Greta is making breakfast.

"What happened this morning?"

"We were rudely woken up by Brahms...you had anything to eat." Malcolm asks.

"No. I get something in a little bit. Didn't have time, William was late for work and he had a... Patient visiting him this morning." Alice explained.

"Well were about to make breakfast, stay. I'll cook." Malcolm offers.

Greta drops a glass on the floor. Malcolm and Alice jump. She is staring at Alice, clutching the towel tightly.

Alice gulps. "I eat later. I gotta get the lesson ready." Alice quickly leaves the kitchen. Malcolm frowns, he looks at Greta. Greta quickly puts a smile on her face.

Greta, Malcolm and Brahms are sitting around the table. Malcolm wears one of Greta shirts that is to tight. He doesn't look happy about it.

" He likes to play little tricks on people. It means he likes you." Greta tells him with a big smile.

Family Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें