Chapter 4

Rosa pov:
2 years later

It has been two years since I move to Mexico with my grandparents and my so-called parents have never given me a call which I'm okay with and in those two years I've become very different except for my personality a little I became colder except to the people I know and I've become mentally and physically stronger from all the training Grandpa made his people give me.I even got tattoes and piercings.
(G=grandparents replace a with s and w with m)

Sophia and Maria are like sisters to me now

Sophia and Maria are like sisters to me now.We literally do everything together like sleeping, shopping and going on missions together.

We just entered the house from a mission very exhausted going towards the stairs, but grandpa call us into the living room. "Yes abuelo" I ask while me and the girls sit on the opposite couch of abuelo and abuela. "Well girls you will be going to the US and to the same highschool as your brothers" he says nervously while grandma was smiling sadly.

"Hell no" sophia says standing up before I could stop her "phia just sit down and grandpa why are we goong there" I say while sophia sits down. "Well sweetie my enemies are becoming bigger and have seen you guys and I dont want you guys to get hurt" grandpa says " but, grandpa we know how to take care of our selves " ria says and grandpa just sighs "I know you guys could take care of yourselves but, please I just want ya'll to be safe" granpa says.

I look at the girls who nod at me before I look towards grandpa and grandma " okay grandpa when are we going and won't the school bother us about our piercings and tattoos also where are we staying" I say while grandpa smiles " we will deal with that and you guys will be going at 8 tomorrow and I rented an apartment for a year and you guys will be in the same class as the boys since yall skiped a grade" he says.

After making more arrangement we eat dinner and go into our rooms to pack. Since grandpa and grandpa already brought everthing in the apartment we just packed clothes and shoes and more. After packing enough I leave out clothes out for tomorrow and go take a shower brushing my teeth and changing into sleepwear.