so now what

Y/n woke up on the floor and felt so cold. she barely opened her eyes when they shut again. She didn't feel like getting up but in the end she did. Y/n looked over at her phone on the desk and her eyes began to water and she felt angry with herself. 'Stop it. You knew them for what a couple of months? They are nothing to me.' She tried to convince herself that she was right. She went to brush her teeth but barely put any effort in. This was where it all started to go downhill for Y/n. Slowly she stopped putting any effort in anything she did. Nothing mattered to Y/n anymore but she didn't know why.

Her grades took an incredible blow and her parents soon found out and were absolutely furious with her and yelled at her as to why she let this happen but she just shrugged in response. They took away her phone and she wanted to cry and scream but even that was a hassle. Y/n laid in bed the rest of the day and was so mad with herself and wanted to accomplish at least one simple task but she didn't have any motivation to do so and continued to feel bad about it. It was like this never ending cycle that was becoming her life.
She didn't want this but she couldn't stop it. The feeling that she was suffocating.

Tendou's POV
'hmmmm y/n has been afk for a few weeks.. christmas is around the corner. Maybe he is just busy in general with the holidays and studies..' Tendou thought to himself but he couldn't shake off the feeling that something is wrong. 'This is ridiculous I'll just ask people if they have heard from him'

Horny Games

quick question uhmmm have y'all heard from y/n recently??:cherries

idgaf:): no he hasn't talked to me at all i assumed it was the holidays

BegoneThot: nope 🤕

Froggy: Uh- Suga what's with your name?

BegoneThot: What's with yours Yamaguchi?
🤨🤨

Froggy: next question

ok question so no ones heard from y/n at all??: cherries

idgaf: hold on lemme ask kuroo

puppy: y/n hasn't texted me at all

Candice😮‍💨: KYOTANI WHATS WITH YOUR NAMEEEEEW

puppy: I WAS HACKED

YourMom: sureeeee

puppy: I WAS AND ACTUALLY IT WAS PROLLY YOU TWO

idgaf: anyways kuroo said no.

YourMom: How dare thy accuse tho and Mattsun of such treason!

Hey shut up I just wanted to know if anyone's heard from him geez: cherries

AwkwardAf: if you click on y/n's profile it will show his actual number not hisusername

puppy: rly?

idgaf: yea so we already know he lives in y/c and based off the time zones he lives more on the south

GiveMeMyCrown: I JUST JOINED WHAT-

AwkwardAf: hello oikawa

GiveMeMyCrown: ew😢

idgaf: his first couple of digits will tell us he lives in a specific area (A/N like a state or province)