Clean Up on Aisle 5

im making this while listening to lets groove bass boosted wit the fnaf narrator from Security Breach and when i tell you im going insane for this imma put a link at the end for it 😝 ALSO LOVE YALL <3

"FUCKING CALLED IT." You were taken back by this and knew it was Makki from his voice. "w-... HUH??" You shouted. "Oh yea sorry guys I would've told you guys y/n's a girl but I didn't want to upset her...? him? them? I didn't know their situation, so I stayed quiet." Everyone was stunned. Jaws? dropped. Balls? dropped. 

They all looked like they were trying to really process what was just to them. Kuroo was the first to speak, "Wait so... are you genderfluid?" "Uh- Actually good question. I dont know... but for now I identify as a girl." Tendou spoke up, "Well... I will wait for you. I can help too yknow. Im here for you. You aren't alone" and he smiled at you. You wanted to hug him through the screen. "Hey I can help too!" Bokuto said. Soon everyone was offering to help. You could barely breathe because you were taken aback. Andrew spoke up, "Hey... do you guys have a foreign exchange program?" You looked up at him with hopeful eyes then back at the camera. Tsukki spoke up, "Yea we do actually for photography..." You gave him one of your most radiant and biggest smiles ever. Everyone got real quiet. "THATS PERFECT THX TSUKKI. IF WE DO MEET IM GON HUG YOU!" Tsukki's heart skipped a beat and he responded with, "When we meet." Everyone wanted to strangle Tsukki but he did have a good idea. 

"Y/N do you know anything about photography?" Kageyama asked. Andrew answered for you, "Are ya kidding? Her pictures are the best. Y/n knows the perfect moment to take pictures and she even has a few cameras of her own thank you very much." Andrew was always proud of your work so he would always tell people how good you were. "Calm down whoever you are we were just asking." Oikawa said rolling his eyes. He had enough of Andrew's attitude. Andrew was about to say something back but you cut him off, "His name is Andrew! He is a family friend and I've known him since i was little. And to answer your question Tobio yea I have some experience." 

His ears went pink but he kept his stoic face. His head kept repeating when you called him by his first name. Akaashi cleared his throat, "Uhm will you parents allow it? Also I think you need certain grades to do it?" "Oh... that's right." Your mood was brought down a little but you were determined to do this. Andrew suddenly shook you, "OUU I GOT IT! I CAN BE AN EXCHANGE STUDENT TOO! IF I GO WITH YOU THEN YOUR PARENTS WONT WORRY AS MUCH SINCE I WILL BE THERE!" You thought that it might actually work. Maybe. You did need to bring up your grades to convince them. You told everyone on the FaceTime that you will do it but needed to research how exactly an exchange program. They all volunteered to help out and in a few minutes everyone was getting all the information. 

You felt like things were about to go your way. You felt happy and were glad that you didn't go numb. You realized that the house is too quiet. You whisper this in Andrew's ears so the others didn't hear. You didn't them to worry about you more than they already have. You told them you were going to get water and silently slipped out of your room. After you closed the door to your room you stood there listening trying to figure out where in the house your parents were. Your heart began to beat faster and faster. You didn't hear anything so you went down the stairs as quietly as you could and went into the kitchen. They weren't there either. You began to look around until you found a note on the front door saying they went out with Andrew's parents because they came looking for him but we were still upstairs, so they went out for the night. They said to order pizza because they were not going to be back until the morning.