13 :: His New Identity

BEOMGYU was woken up by some whispers which seemed to be coming from outside of their locked room

BEOMGYU was woken up by some whispers which seemed to be coming from outside of their locked room. Byeol was snoring softly hugging him tightly. Even though the voices concerned him, he couldn't help the grin that spread on his lips seeing how the girl was sleeping. He seemed to have taken care of her insomnia temporarily. He slowly put her arms away from his waist and laid her properly on the pillow.

He tiptoed towards the door as noiselessly as he could and put one of his ears on it to get a clue of what was going on. He could catch some of the things that were spoken at the other end.

"Do you think someone got in? The lights are turned on and the door is closed. I think I have heard some voices too a little while ago."

There was a long silence that followed it.

"I really hope it isn't those bunch of brats or those psychotic murderers. This shit is not a storm in a teacup. We are all doomed if they really have found us."

"Should we kill them ourselves?"

Beomgyu gulped at the mention of the word 'kill'. He and Byeol had nothing to protect themselves with. It's just a matter of time until the people outside broke into their room.

"Jae eon we aren't going to kill. Remember that we are a few of the sane people left in the country. I don't wanna get my hands bloodied."

"So should we get ourselves killed by those rogues in order to remain 'sane'? Fuck your rules. I ain't risking my life over petty laws and humanity."

"Damn it... Jae eon! Just break the door already!"

"Shut it Bomi! We are not going inside to butcher people! Jae eon put that freaking bat down!"

Beomgyu gasped loudly as a blow of the bat hit on the door from the other side. He stepped back and rushed towards Byeol who seemed to have gotten up by the noise as well.

"What the fuck is going on?"asked Byeol hoarsely.

"There's people outside. They probably want to come in and kill us. I think they are normal like us. They are thinking that we are a part of those bandits."