Rebecca X Male Reader

This is the day before Christmas eve..... And everyone is on planet Bluegarden....

Y/n: Could you please cosplay a that outfit again Rebecca, the Mage Girl Wibble Wobble Ruby Bobble?

Rebecca: Why!?!

Y/n: You look kinda cute~

Rebecca: Your so annoying!!

Y/n: Please???

Rebecca: Fine!

She then tries it on.

Rebecca: *Blushing* H-How d-do you like t-this

Y/n: You look so beautiful!!

I walk up to her looking her into the eyes.

Rebecca: What are you doing?

I pick her up from her legs.

Rebecca: *Blushing* Hey!!!

Y/n: I want you right now~

Rebecca:*Blushing* Huh!?!

I lay her on the bed, a pulling up her skirt.

Rebecca: Y/n, I don't want to do this right now!

Y/n: Come on Rebecca, don't you want to feel good?

Rebecca: *Blushing* Mmm, Fine!!

I put my hands on her big thighs and start rubbing.

Rebecca: *Blushing* Your hands....

Y/n: They feel good don't they~

I start reaching to her panties, pulling off and starting to finger Rebecca.

Rebecca: *Blushing+Moans* Ugh!

I put three fingers in Rebecca to increase her moans a bit.

Rebecca:*Blushing* T-That....Feels.... S-So g-good!

Then after a few minutes, I stop and put Rebecca's legs over my shoulders and started licking her pussy.

Rebecca: *Blushing+Moans* S-So g-good

Rebecca pushed my head to feel more of this sensation and squeezing her thighs to my head, they were pretty soft!

She started cumming right after that, all in my face, for a pretty long time.

Y/n: Jeez Rebecca

Rebecca: That's by your tongue!

Y/n: Main sequence now

I pull down my pants and show Rebecca my enormous member and I shove it inside her with full force, making her squeal in pleasure.

Rebecca: *Blushing+Moaning* Oh my goodness!!!!

I started ramming my long member into her, making her hold the bed sheets and tightly and have her tongue hanging out lustful.

Rebecca couldn't even speak because of the sensation I was giving her, and she loved it by how she was looking. She then made her move and moved my head to her boobs and wanting me to suck on them and so I did.
She got even louder saying how I was the best boyfriend for her and the only one.