Chapter 19 [Three Slaps]

Sana lowered her head and concealed the loathing in her eyes. She placed her hand in his hand.

“It’s my honor.”

It was indeed an honor. To be remembered by such a man.

When Yuju led Sana onto the dance floor, the originally lively dance floor became silent in an instant. All the people who were enjoying the show looked at Sowon sitting at the side. Sowon didn’t disappoint their expectations and rushed over immediately. However, her two friends who by her side stopped her. After all, if Sowon made a scene at this occasion, as her friends, they would also lose face. However, they, who were thinking like that, didn’t realize that tugging and pulling at Sowon also made them lose face.

Dahyun and the others who were questioning Tzuyu also fell silent. All the men simultaneously looked at the dance floor. Tzuyu notected their change and also looked over.

His face originally still had a small smile on it, but that smile faded.

Looking at this scene, everyone had different thoughts.

When the two people entered the dance floor, the last song had just ended. When they got into position, Sana stepped on Yuju’s foot. Then she said in surprise and apology, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to step on you. Did I hurt you?”

“It’s fine.” Yuju pulled a face and wondered if it was just his imagination that Sana had used all her strength to step on him.

Quickly, he discovered that it wasn’t just his imagination.

Sana didn’t come to dance. She made it completely clear that she came to step on him. Almost every other step, Sana stepped on Yuju’s foot. Her expression was apologetic and innocent, but she used all her strength when stepping on him.

This scene was seen by everyone. Imperceptibly, more and more people left the dance floor. There was soon a vacuum around Yuju and Sana.

Even if it was a mistake, it was impossible to step on his entire foot, right? Yuju frowned and almost failed to maintain that perfect smile on his face. He finally couldn’t help but asking, “Sana, did I make you angry?”

“You should ask when did you not make me angry.” Sana blinked her large eyes at him and smiled.

“Is it because I didn’t pick you up at the appointed time on my birthday?” Yuju’s expression was somewhat helpless. He smiled bitterly, “You know Sowon's temperament. If I don’t pick her up first, who knows what she will do?”

“If you hadn’t mentioned this, I would have forgotten about it.”

Sana sneered, “Choi Yuju, don’t you think you are being ridiculous? Kim Sowon is your real girlfriend. Why are you explaining to me?”

It was always like this. He revealed a helpless and forbearing expression. It made people unconsciously sympathize with him. Then he began to speak but hesitated, so that she always felt that she was different. Otherwise, why would he explain things to her again and again?

With Sana’s pride and self-esteem, originally, she wouldn’t have liked a man with a girlfriend. However, everyone could see that Yuju wasn’t with Sowon voluntarily. Like the other girls deluded by Choi Yuju, Sana felt that Sowon wasn’t worthy of Yuju. If it wasn’t for Sowon forcing him with the threat of her death, why would he be together with her? Their relationship was destined to be short. Yuju also once vaguely said that he wished Sowon to find someone who really loved her. That was why Sana was willing to wait.

This waiting lasted for two years. At the cost of her own life, Kim Sowon ended her relationship with Yuju.

Thinking about it now, it really wasn’t worth it for Kim Sowon.