Chapter 1-Here's Luna!

Hi, I'm Luna Ariyama! I'm 5 feet and 4 inches tall, and despite having a slim figure I've got bust and ass to spare. What is most unusual about me is my snow-white hair and golden eyes. I was always an outcast because of it.

When I first came to the Devildom, I was a little scared. Not gonna lie. Lucifer sent a chill down my spine, and then he said it was time to meet my guardian demon. Well, let's just say I wasn't sure what to think until I met him that is. "I'm one of seven rulers of the Devildom! Mammon, the Avatar of Greed!" He set my heart on fire with one look from those beautiful blue and gold eyes of his. I was speechless, to say the least. 

After making a pact with Mammon, I began to warm up to him and quickly, which was unusual for me since I've been abandoned by everybody who ever claimed they cared for me. With Mammon, I could see how much he cared for me in his actions, in his eyes. I was falling for a demon and didn't care. It felt like it took forever, but within a month I was talking to Asmodeus like we'd been best friends for our whole lives. Playing games and watching anime with Leviathan. I was pranking Lucifer with Satan and Belphie, and getting into deep shit with my partner in crime, Mammon.

Lucifer: "I warned you, didn't I?"

Luna: "Yes, you did."

Lucifer: "But did you listen?"

 Luna: "No."

Lucifer: "Do you ever listen?"

Luna: "No."

Lucifer: "Are you listening now?"

Luna: "...No."

Lucifer was absolutely livid with me. I had just gotten caught with Levi, Beel, and Mammon. We were attempting to get a picture of Lucifer asleep again.

That's enough thinking back on the past.

Today, while I chill in my room, I'm wearing a black tank top, a short mini skirt, and thigh-high socks. Gold piercings decorate my ears. My eyeshadow is a blue/gold gradient today, with black eyeliner. To tie it all together, the black lipstick. Asmo had painted my nails a midnight purple saying it complemented my eyes.

I'm currently sitting in my room, looking at Devilgram, trying to fend off the boredom. When that didn't work, I gave up and left my room. 

Finally, I decided to go seek out my best friend and closest confidant Asmodeus. Out of all of the brothers. Leviathan, Asmodeus, and Mammon are my best friends, the twins are my comfort buddies, and sometimes I don't know how to feel about Lucifer and Satan.

Walking into Asmo's room. He rushed over to give me a warm hug, I returned it happily. "So, Asmo. You ready for a great relaxation weekend!" I say with a little hop. "Great timing, Luna! I just got a bunch of new products from Akuzon." Asmodeus says and leads me to his bathroom. It was as spacious as always. We were going to be in here for close to two hours, and usually, we'd gossip but I was afraid to bring up what was on my mind. Well, until Asmo started getting bored with the silence. "Out of the seven of us who is your favorite?" Asmo asks out of the blue. I just stared at him, my face flushing red and my mind filling with images of Mammon. Suddenly, Asmo snapped me out of my daze and said. "It's Mammon, Isn't it? You only make that goofy face when you're thinking about him or if he's around." 

"What if he is?" I say looking away, fidgeting with my towel. "Would it change anything between us? I told you at the start of our friendship that I wanted to stay friends."

"Nothing between us, but it would hurt Mammon's feelings if I tried to set you up with him just for you to reject him," Asmo says with a calm look and a soothing pat on my back.

I'm pretty sure I started pouting because Asmodeus started laughing at me. Then I mumbled. "I'd NEVER reject him." I looked at Asmo with tears in my eyes. "I have a crush on Mammon. Last night I dreamt that we were sitting on the floor together watching paint dry on a chair." I look away a bit confused. "I mean seriously, what the fuck was that dream?"