Chapter 3- Injured in Revenge

His chest is covered in scratches, cuts, and a wound that looks like it will have to be closed with butterfly enclosure strips so it will heal correctly. I know he's a demon, and probably has a healing factor or something as he always bounces back after one of Lucifer's more brutal punishments rather quickly. 

I wash the skin on his collar bone and shoulders, moving to his right arm. I knew I'd need to rinse this cloth and the soap with it if I did his chest and abdomen now, so I decided to wash his arms first. I grab his right hand and press it flat to my ample chest so his wrist sits comfortably between my breasts. He gasps at the soft contact as I wash his fingers, getting some other demons' blood out from under his nails and around his rings as blood had collected there. I move to wash the back and palm of his hand, shifting his arm again I wash his wrist and forearm. I move up to wash his upper arm and move to wash his underarm. With his right arm done I lean over his body grabbing his left arm by the wrist, giving this side the same love and care I gave the right. With his arms done, I give his body a rinse.

I rinse the washcloth as thoroughly as I can and reapply his body wash, I'm sure he'll appreciate not smelling like a girl even if he won't say anything. I rub gentle strokes down his chest, wiping away blood, dirt, and gravel from some of the deeper cuts. Mammon groans and I look up at his face, his eyes are closed. "Mammon? You're free to look and feel ya know, I've reserved this for you. Let me take care of you, and I'll take away your pain. Ok?" I ask him, and Mammon nods. He lets out a breathy moan as I wash over his abs grazing his groin, he bucks his hips up instinctively attempting to chase the feeling of me giving him pleasure. This startled me making me squeak a little, he growls at the loss of contact. "Hey, are ya teasin' me on purpose?" Mammon seems upset. "No, I'm not actually. Normally, I'd jump the chance to feel you up, but you're injured and I need to know that you're ok."

He's looking at me, trying to control his labored breathing, I feel bad for him. I rinse his chest and move down to wash his legs. 'He must be pretty sensitive.' I think. Running the cloth down his thighs and under his legs, I washed away the sweat and dirt sticking to him. Then I move to his knees, and down his shins making sure to get the back of his leg. Finally, I make it to his feet, thinking about how sensitive my feet are I wash his carefully so I don't make him uncomfortable. Grabbing the showerhead by the handle I spray off his body and admire his clean skin. "Like what ya see?" Mammon forced himself into a sitting position, a faint blush across his face. "When it's you? Always." Most of his wounds had stopped bleeding, there was one that worried me though. I cradle his head in my arms pulling him into my chest, feeling his smile against my skin as I focus on holding him with my left arm. Shifting Mammon to lay against my body he moans as my naked body pressed against his, my nipples pressed to his chest, rub against his skin as I work on his back. I resist the urge to squeeze Mammon's ass and continue washing his back in little circles. Rinsing Mammon once again, I have one place left to clean his groin.

I carefully lie him down once more but before I could pull away one of his arms wrapped around my waist. "Stay." He whispers, barely able to speak, his arm wrapped around loosely his hand stroking my hip, luckily since I was close enough I rinse the cloth trying to get it as clean as I can then added more soap. Taking a second to admire his neatly trimmed pubic hair, makes sense he is a model. I also notice the bead of precum running down the underside of his cock, going from the head to the base. Taking the towel I run it in little circles over his hips, slowly moving in and gently running it over his lower stomach just under his cock. "*groans* Fuck, Luna. Yer killin' me here. I know you can see just how bad I want you to stroke me." "Oh? Is that so? Let me clean you up first, my greedy demon." With one hand I grab his cock and stroke it with the towel, I instantly get a reaction from him. He's bucking his hips up into my hand and moaning, his bucking gets erratic when I gently stroke his balls with the towel. He whines at the loss of contact when I let him go, rinsing his body one last time. I straddle his hips, trapping his cock flush against my lower lips. "Wait until I finish up, ok?" I grab the towel I was using and lather it with my favorite scent. The scent of silk and magnolia floods the bathroom, Mammon lies underneath me. I drag the cloth up and down my neck, against my chest, and I rub myself against his erection. "Are you tryin' to make me lose control? Is that what you want?" The demon is panting, and begging for me to stop teasing and let him in. "'Cause if so, it's workin'!"