EIGHT .

IT HAD BEEN two weeks since everything that happened in the harem and since then Fatima Kalfa has been quiet and hidden which made me happy because I do not need more people getting in my way.

Elizabeth introduced me to the girl she mentioned before all the craziness went down and I didn't exactly trust her just yet because no matter how shy and quiet she is you always have to watch out for the quiet people because they are the biggest snakes.

I spent all my nights with Mehmet and we talked about many things like art and music, and different countries and how different Europe is from Turkey.

I enjoyed spending time with Mehmet more than I thought I would. He is kind and treats me with respect and doesn't talk over me or handle me roughly, Mehmet is everything I didn't expect him to be so that makes me even more attracted to him...

____________________________________

IT TOOK ME a while to fix up my chambers that we're assigned to me because they were so dusty and old. After all, Sultan Suleiman only sees Hurrem so there is no need for these favorite chambers but since the princes are staying at the palace for a while until they go to their assigned states their favorites are staying in these rooms.

"Elizabeth will you please put this over there?" I asked kindly referring to the box of jewels in my hand.

Elizabeth nods her head with a big smile on her face and comes bad takes the box from me and puts it up.

"Your chamber is finally free of all that dirty dust Francisca, it looks as if someone actually has been living here for a while, " Elizabeth laughs.

I nod my head happily, "I only find peace in this room because the rest of the palace is filled with bad energy and I can just feel every time I walk through the halls, " I said in a cold tone with a pout.

Elizabeth lets out a small giggle before turning to face me. "Do not worry Francisca because soon you will be in Manisa with the prince and since you are the Sehzade's only favorite you will have him to yourself, " Elizabeth beamed.

I chuckle and shake my head, "Hürrem Sultan will make sure that the prince has a new woman in his bed each night just out of spite towards me, " I said with a tiny frown

Elizabeth rolls her eyes, "Hürrem is so beautiful but all she does is create bad situations for herself which makes her look ugly, " Elizabeth joked.

I nod my head in agreement while giggling, "you are right, and she has yet to realize that Mehmet would hurt everyone if I was even in the slightest pain, " I smirked.

Elizabeth nods her head. "He is in love with you yet you just want to follow your plan to get what you want, do you not feel even a little bad?" Elizabeth asked with just a bit of judgment in her voice.

I shake my head and let out a big sigh, "Elizabeth do not worry, I never said I didn't feel love towards Mehmet, I don't have any bad dreams when in his arms, and he keeps me safe, but I know what I want and what I want is to be someone that will never be forgotten, " I explained in a gentle tone.

Elizabeth nods her head once more in understanding.

"I understand Francisca, you have fallen in love with the prince and even you can't hide it because it is shining through so brightly, " Elizabeth giggles.