TEN .

- chapter ten -

_____________________________

I WAS CURRENTLY in the secret wardrobe room picking out my gown for lunch with Mehmed. Ever since we found out I was pregnant we had grown even closer than we had been before, he spent every night with me and gave me whatever I wanted. Today we couldn't spend as much time together as we usually would but he had taken time away from his work just to eat with me and he had the kitchen prepare all my favorite sweets just to make me happy.

I was so happy that not anything could ruin my mood...

All of a sudden the doors to the secret wardrobe opened and Elizabeth walked through with her hand lowered. Tilting my head in confusion I turn to face the nervous-looking Elizabeth.

"Why do you look like you are carrying around bad news? You already know how much I hate bad news Elizabeth!" I hissed frustratedly.

Lifting her eyes from the floor she takes a deep breath in and looks into my eyes. "I do not want to anger you Hivron, you seem so happy and I don't—"

Cutting her off by holding her hand up Hîvron rolls her eyes and folds her arms behind her back. "You are already angering me with all the talking you're doing, I do not want to be rude or harsh with you Elizabeth but how about you just tell me what's going on!"

Elizabeth closes her eyes and takes a deep breath in before speaking, "Hûrrem Sultana sent another woman to Mehmed's chambers and they are still in there and have been all day!" She quickly says.

My hands drop to my side and a sharp pain comes to my belly making me let out a loud yelp. All I could feel was pain in my belly. I fell to the floor holding on to my stomach.

Elizabeth yelled rushed over to me to make sure I was okay, "I knew should have not told you! Now you're hurt and it's all my fault!" She said with frustration in her voice.

I take a deep breath in trying to soothe the pain I was in but no matter what I did I still felt a sharp pain in my belly.

"I-I will n-not lose this baby, hurry up a-and help me up a-and out of this room, " I said as the pain in my stomach felt as if it had increased.

Quickly Elizabeth pulls me up from the floor and holds me up on her side using her arm and rushes out of the secret wardrobe.

Shouting for help Elizabeth speeds through the palace halls trying to find someone to help.

"Help! The prince's favorite is in pain! Help Hîvron Hatun needs help!" She yelled. Elizabeth held me up tightly making sure not to trip on her feet at all.

By the time we had reached the harem Elizabeth was out of breath and I was in even more pain.

Elizabeth busted through the harem doors which quickly grabbed the attention of all the girls busy talking in the room and she shouted out, "help! The Prince's favorite Hîvron is in pain help her please!" She yelled as she rushed me over to one of the beds on the floor. My stomach pain got worse with each second I laid there on the uncomfortable floor mattress with no help.

Soon enough though, help did come. The physician rushed to my side pulling out all types of equipment began to examine me and ask me questions about my pain.

"Hatun when did this pain start?" She asked in a gentle voice. I gulped and looked down at my small stomach that had a very tiny yet growing bump.

"It started the other day when I was resting, " I admitted making Elizabeth gasped. She almost instantly dropped to my side and begin comforting me, "Hîvron why didn't you tell me of this! You could have just died then and killed your prince!" She said rating her voice slightly.

"I did not want to ruin my chances of spending more time with the prince, if he had found it I was in pain he would have locked me up in my rooms until I gave birth!" I managed to explain before a rush of pain came towards my stomach which made me let out an ear-piercing scream.

I felt liquid start to run down my leg which only made me panic even more. "No my b-baby, s-s-save my child, please," I said as my words began to slur and my body began to weaken.

Just as I was about to slip away suddenly the prince comes marching into the harem and through the curtain. Mehmet held a sad and worried look on his face, he looked as if his heart had been crushed into a million little pieces, and now there was no way to fix it.

He dropped on his knees onto my side and pulling my hand up to his face, "my beautiful Hîvron, what happened to you, " he muttered before gently placing a kiss on the palm of my hand."

I tried to speak but no words could come out. My body felt only pain just like my heart did...

"I managed to stop the bleeding but I highly doubt the pain in the hatun's stomach will go away soon, I can already tell that her pregnancy will be very high risk, she must stay in bed the whole time or else she will lose the child, " the physician explained before standing to her feet and wiping her hands free of the blood she was covered in.

Mehmet nodded his head and quickly turned all his attention back to me, still with his eyes locked on my face he began to speak with Elizabeth, "why didn't you tell me that she was in pain?" He said with anger in his tone.

Tears in her eyes Elizabeth responded, "I-I-I did not know of her pain, she k-k-kept it h-hidden from both of us, " she said through her tears.

Nodding his head once again Mehmet dropped my hand and gently lifted me in his arms and began to carry me to my rooms.

While taking the walk up to my rooms I managed to say something, "you s-saved me, " I muttered loud enough for Mehmet to hear before my eyes shut one again...

_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE <3!

HI! im back to writing on this account and I just hope I'll be able to update my stories soon.