1

Chapter 1

Taylor

I walked in the school with my head down, I had on some black sweatpants and a white shirt and some white sandals. I had my curly black hair in a ponytail and I had my books in my hand.

I wasn't in the mood today is one of my girl days when im on my period and when they say girls are cranky its not true unless you mess with me.

I live by myself, I don't have no family except my grandmother and my best friend is at her boyfriends house in Florida. I moved through the hallway and seen Qua and his little clique. "Wassup T, why you dressed like that and you better put them Porsche keys up before I snatch it" Qua said "Shut up I don't feel like being bothered today" I said looking at him "Ohh she on her period" Terrance said "And I might be" I said mugging him.

"Chill out it aint that serious" Qua said making them laugh I flipped them off and kept it moving. I went to the library and sat down pulling out my books starting the homework I missed because the street life be having me busy.

Qua

Taylor work for me...yea I now we are seniors but I started from small sells inside of my house with my brother then lets say he ended up in his grave and I started working harder.

She came in looking like a nigga in sandals and you can tell by her outer appearance she on her period.

"Aye imma go home cause I got to go visit somebody" I said partially telling the truth. "alright" they said and I dapped them up and headed over to the library and seen her sleep with her books out and her pencil in her hand.

I walked over too her and took a picture and tapped her "What the fuck you want, do you see im sleep?" she groaned "girl getcho ass up" I said and she shot her head up and groaned holding her stomach scrunching her face "go home!" I yelled and her eyebrow rose up "I missed 5 days in a row and why are YOU SCREAMING!?" she asked slamming her book closed and stuffing it back in her book bag.

I grabbed her waist before she stormed off "you needa calm down, ion care if you had a stomach virus, you can get fucked up just like anybody else" I said and she turned around looked at me then stomped off with that big ass booty she got.

I laughed and followed behind her outside in the parking lot "I need you at the trap at 7 on the dot not 7:01 not 7:30, 7" I said watching her get in her porsche truck. She ignored me throwing her bag in the backseat and I snatched open her door "Lose your attitude" I said frustrated, I don't like when people ignore me.

She pressed the start button and positioned her hand and looked at me "can you move? If you don't youre going to be going home with me and walking back to this school" she said blankly. I smirked cause she know imma make her ass work hard as fuck.

I got out her car and jumped in my black range rover and headed to my moms house. I unlocked the door and I smelt the smell of rotten meat, I covered my nose "Mama!" I yelled and I didn't get no reply. I ran up the stairs into her room and seen her laying down in the bed with her IV still hooked inside of her looking lifeless. I broke down crying "Mama, M-Ma, its not funny wake up" I cried holding her hand and letting my head drop to the bed. I called the ambulance and they took her to the hospital.

I left the hospital hours later eyes still red from crying. She was sick...I spent so much money buying her medicine and treatments that's why I started selling drugs with my brother.

I pulled up to the trap and was debating to go in, a thought flooded back in my head of my mama and I started crying hitting my steering wheel cussing myself. Somebody knocked on my window and I looked out seeing Taylor, I rolled down my window enough were she wouldn't see my face "What?" I asked