2

Taylor

I woke up the next morning late because it was Saturday but it would've been later if it was not for my phone ringing.

I rolled over and answered

Me- What

Qua- Girl don't what me get your ass down to the Trap in a hour top

End of conversation

Feeling like I wanted to cry was an understatement. I got up and went to the bathroom stripping out my clothes and taking a shower, after I got out I did the rest of my hygiene, lotioned down and put on some blue jean booty shorts, white t shirt and white sandals. I sprayed perfume on and I let my hair stay wet and hang so that it can air dry. I grabbed my purse, phone and got my keys off the counter.

I stopped by McDonalds making me 5 minutes late then I walked in the trap eating a hash brown and drinking orange juice. Terrance laughed and I smiled "Morning" I said flashing a smile to Qua, he looked at me with the straightest face ever.

"Go home pack your shit we going out of town for 4 days" he said I looked at him "You couldn't tell me that over the phone, like literally I have only been here for 2 minutes" I said looking at my phone.

He dragged me too the back and Terrance went with another group. I snatched my arm away from him when we got in his office "you don't want me to handle your cherry do you" he said putting me on mute. He laughed inching closer towards me I smirked "You wont never get it" I said

Again he laughed "No it seems like we gone b-" he said grabbing my waist kissing on my neck before the door opened and my bestfriend walked in, she looked at me "Hey Janae" I said scratching my head she just looked at me. "so we date our bestfriends ex boyfriends now?" she asked cutting her eyes at Qua.

"Nooo, it not like that" I said kinda lying. "Then somebody in this bitch tell me what the fuck it is because I just seen TAYLOR getting held by the waist and kissed on the neck by my ex boyfriend" she said. I shook my head "You tripping" I said grabbing my stuff and walking out. I got home and packed atleast 2 suitcases and 1 small tote bag.

I called Qua since I was riding with him to the airport to tell him that I was ready and I waited in the livingroom till he came.

I looked at my home saver at my Mom, Dad, and little sister. I always said that I was going to get revenge and it still hasn't changed.

I heard a horn then I grabbed my stuff and Qua put it in the trunk and I got in the front seat laying my head against the window. "Girl get your damn head off my window, you gone get dandra on it and then its going to smell like feet" he said mugging me I laughed "Hush" I said putting in my headphones.

2 days later

We live in the same suite and I feel like committing suicide, we argue everyday and Terrance and some other boy be thinking that its funny. Right now I was getting dressed to meet our 2 connect.

I put on leather tights, a red fitted crop top and red bottoms (Shoes). I had to wear shoes incase something went down. I unwrapped my hair and put in my diamond earrings and the necklace my momma and dad bought me. I sighed stuffing my gun in my waist and putting a black leather jacket over it and grabbed my Gucci purse and phone and walked out the room.

"Boud time" Qua said then turned around and his mouth dropped "Lets go since you want to rush me" I said rolling my eyes Terrance laughed "Stop laughing you hyena" I said slapping his head he looked at me and started laughing again.

"Now we gone use you as bait" Qua said as I sat in the backseat. "What? Noo you is not finna get my shit blowed off, or raped" I said throwing my phone in my purse "Aint nobody gone rape you" he said furrowing his eyedbrows.