4

After I got home I sat on the couch with Terrance and Qua and it was dark out side and we was in the dark smoking blunts and I sniffed every now and then "What time is it?" I asked chuckling and Terrance busted out laughing falling off the sofa "I was gone fuck Janae before I got high" he said

I laughed and Qua chuckled "Light that other blunt so we can start a new flame" Qua said. i snatched the blunt away from him "your car waiting for you at the door" I said and he laughed

Terrance stood up "Damn im high as fuck" he said I giggled then started back sniffing "I know you not pregnant, you gone have a weed head baby" Terrance said I threw the remote at him "Im not pregnant" I said getting up and Qua stared at my ass as I got up and I winked just to mess with him. He raised his eyebrow and shrugged me off I laughed and went upstairs to put on some clothes because I had on some shorts and a tanktop. Terrance grabbed his keys and left and after that I don't know if Qua left. I went inside of my closet and pulled down some more appropriate shorts and I began putting them on. I felt like somebody was watching me so I turned around seeing Qua staring at my ass "Omg Qua get out!" I yelled throwing a random shoe at him laughing. He laughed too "Ma said she got a Nicki booty!" he yelled and I laughed "Except mine real" I said pushing him out. "Taylor come back, you can blame it all on me!" he yelled and I laughed "Shutup and leave" I said

I put on a regular black shirt and my black forces and put my hair in a ponytail grabbing my gun to shoot Zay ass and my black MK purse for my money. I put my phone in my back pocket, grabbed my bag with the weed and locked my house door behind me then I got in my car and headed to my block. When I got out the car I walked over to the alley seeing the normal Terrance, Zay and some other workers. Terrance was high and he was laughing a lot and my eyes were red from being high and a little puffy from crying while smoking.

I dapped everybody up and I pulled my shirt up showing Zay my gun and he mugged me "bitch" I mumbled. Terrance ass laughed as usual and looked at Zay "I should fuck you up" he said and Zay smacked his teeth "Man I aint no pussy wassup" he said and the whole block paid attention to them "im sure nobody want to have to call crime stoppers so back the fuck up and do the damn job" I said and Terrance laughed "At this moment you know you fucked up" he said and some people laughed while others wanted no part to do with this.

As I sold my weed and crack to people I started thinking. I like doing this it helps me get the anger off my chest but do I want to do this for the rest of my life? I became addicted to these streets. Then again I don't want my kids to grow adapted to this lifestyle... if I have any.

I looked at the streetlights and I remembered the streetlights I seen the day my parents got killed and I still blame myself for not calling the police but you know these streets. Snitches get stiches and my daddies always told me no matter what happened don't call the police. I knew if I did whoever it was crew would've came back and killed us the worst way. I could hear my little sister Diana voice when she would say "Promise me you going to take me to the park". I shed a tear and looked down.

When I looked back up Qua was pulling out his gun. I looked over to the aim and it was on some of the people we had beef with. I pulled out my gun too and so did Terrance. I didn't see Zay nowhere in sight but I figured he went to the other block. The leader laughed then looked at me "I remember you" he said and I raised my eyebrow "I know a lot of people do was yours good?" I asked and he laughed "for me.. yea for you.. ofcourse not" he said and I looked up to Qua and he had a mean look and so did Terrance "hmm, lets share it" I said and he nodded "Ofcourse" he said "3 years ago" he said and Qua leaned down and whispered in my ear "We gone get them at another time" he said and I shook my head as I seen them pulling off in their cars.

I looked down as I tucked my gun "My family" I mumbled and slow walked to my car. Qua got in his and so did Terrance but Qua followed me home.

I got out the car trying not to think of it. But it flowed through my mind like a August Alsina song and I started back bawling as I opened the door. I left the door open so Qua could come in and I went upstairs into my bathroom and locked the door stripping out of my clothes as I cried and got in the hot water sitting on the shower floor with my head down.