description

(Play some music 👆)

appa look at the sky it's so beautiful full of stars(?? said looking at the sky,lying on the grass)

just beautiful like you my princess(?? Said lying beside her)

She just giggled

Appa why are you like this(??)

BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR MOTHER!!(?? Said as he grabbed the little girl's neck chocking her)

DIE....DIE!!(??)

A-Ap-ppa L-le-eave m-me(?? Said as tears start making their way out)

Where are you y/n-ah aunt is here y/n-ah(the lady said searching for the little girl)

She was finding her when she heard someone humming a tune....

Y/n-ah are you there y/n-ah...y/n-ah(lady said)

She follows the voice and saw her drawing something...

Y/n-ah I was calling you why didn't you reply to me and where's your mom(lady said)

She keeps calling her but she didn't reply after 1 minutes of calling her she lost her patience and snatched the paper from her hands and after what she saw made her eyes wide open in shock when she looked up the little girl wasn't there anymore she hears some noise she then saw y/n standing in front of some room she then went to her....

Y/n-iee what did you drew??(the lady asked)

Inside(y/n)

What(lady said)

Inside the room(y/n)

The lady opened the door of the room,confused and after what she saw made her eyes wide open in shock and she looses her balance and fell down tears start making their way out her eyes...

BTS was watching y/n cutting her wrist,her back was facing them suddenly she stopped cutting her wrist and took a paper and start writing something after writing she lay down on her bed and covers herself with blanket after waiting for her to fell asleep they finally went towards Her bed....

I will bring the paper from her nightstand(jin whispered)

Okay (bts except jin whispers back)

He went to her nightstand without making any noise and pick the piece of paper after that he went back toward the other members they all start reading the paper...

What was written on the paper :-

Oppas don't look at me I was doing something now go out of my room I wanna sleep...

After reading it they all look up and saw y/n sitting on her bed looking at them with a creepy smile...

______________________________________

Hope you like this ʕ•ε•ʔ